Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Looks like this thread is full of the kind of saps who don't realize the badgers in the pit outside kurns are far better exp than kurns.
Old 05-20-2017, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambiant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hijacked by powergaming off-topic trolls, I definitely did this right. Continue.
The main one doesnt even play here, got his forum account banned for "no reason whatsoever" and is very upset lately. Give him a hug when he gives you abuse <3
Old 05-20-2017, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambiant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hijacked by powergaming off-topic trolls, I definitely did this right. Continue.

Shit I'll take that as a compliment.

Power gamer for life!!

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 05-20-2017, 08:30 PM
Aviak

I dunno. Some outdoor zones are great for exping solo on certain mobs. Just depends on the circumstances. Crocs in Oasis, Yeti's in Dreadlands, Bloodgills in LOIO just off the top of my head. However if you can solo/duo zones like Sol A and guk, do that. It will be better exp. The problem I find is having a six man group. Won't matter what dungeon your in or level your at, turns into a grind.
Old 05-20-2017, 08:32 PM
Kobold

No you're not. Powergamers dont get emotionally invested enough in their characters to make that sweet sig pic. They spend their time talking about metas and posting on forums for decades old games they don't play anymore. Leveling without exploits is hard.
Old 05-21-2017, 06:02 AM
Fire Giant

[QUOTE=Cambiant;2526638]Hijacked by powergaming off-topic trollsQUOTE]

Love it
Old 05-21-2017, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

Outdoor zones are great because you have lots of space to move around, you're not stuck in a 2 foot by 4 foot box and you're not likely to get trained in an outdoor zone. A REAL outdoor zone.. So there are valid reasons not to hunt in dungeons.

Mammoths are okay-ish. But not the best. The major problem is that they're so darn spread out across the eastern edge of everfrost. And if there is more than 1 person killing them it feels super dry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like this thread is full of the kind of saps who don't realize the badgers in the pit outside kurns are far better exp than kurns.
Don't kill the mole people 'badgers' as you call them. So you can do kurns tower basement at higher level ~16-18. exp in kurns is vastly better. IDK what lune is smoking and if it's a joke/troll than he is just confusing anyone who may find this thread. There are Burynai SK and necro in kurns basement. So if you trash your faction with them outside in FoB pit. You'll never be able to enjoy kurns tower basement. Which is where you go after you make it to the top of kurns.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:39 AM
Kobold

I recall going there when i first got canni and regen, so that would be lvl 24. I was there for the rib, but i ended up staying like 5 or 6 levels. They were almost all red iirc and the exp was pretty god damn solid. This was like a long ass time ago when the server was really newb heavy and there were druids eeeeeeverywhere. Especially at this spot. That being said, there are a bunch of static spawns outside perma. On the hill, and down in the little gully. They respawn in like 6 mins or something, which is very fast. So just camp those while other people are there, cuz i guarantee it was more crowded when i was there, and i could kill nonstop if i really wanted to.

TL;DR IT'S THE SEAFURY ISLE OF THE MID 20's
Old 05-21-2017, 12:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyokah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TL;DR IT'S THE SEAFURY ISLE OF THE MID 20's
Meanwhile.. at Mistmoore..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-21-2017, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Bull Elephants are a couple of levels lower than Mammoths and drop Giant Tusks too.
Closed Thread