Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MM gave a similar answer to what I thought when I read your post.

Basically you need to make a female de or human.

Wearing crappy gears or even better, none, would not bring shame, no! Such apparel or lack of apparel would bring praise!

You simply need to remember a couple things. Number 1, refer to all others as "hun," number 2, in chat always use smiley faces or frowny faces depending on the mood you want to convey.

If you do these things your p99 experience will be much better on a poorly geared toon.
My female rogue (all starting points in charisma, obviously) lost her things in Karanas. I was mid teens so thought no bother, I'll quickly replace it anyway.

I borrowed a mage summoned spear and returned to crushbone/, ready to loot a bunch of raw-hide armor, bronze spear, bracers of battle, brass earri*ngs and so on. Stuff I view as appropriate for that level really.

I put about for joining a group and I too was being harassed for my gear. I explained I had lost my corpse and didn't want to waste my (or CSR) time and would just regear. One of the most vehement objectors continued to harass me, and I can only assume he petitioned me, because gm broke invis, asked them to be nicer and summoned my corpse!

The funny thing is the corpse was only equipped with ringmail, with a puguis for a weapon. The only thing of vague value was a couple of jagged bands (had been playining unrest earlier). Not really any improvement!

I ended up vendoring most of that gear, did my trakanon idol and went to seb. Got into a couple of CE groups at level 20. One time they realised my level and kicked me from group. The group asked me to come back and open the door, but as they didn't feel like my skills were valuable enough to be grouped I was disinclined to continue playing with them. I feel bad for the monk and the warrior who I had to leave locked inside that haunted mausoleum.
Old 05-08-2017, 07:47 AM
Fire Giant

Would tiggles balls drop already
Old 05-08-2017, 08:11 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My female rogue (all starting points in charisma, obviously) lost her things in Karanas. I was mid teens so thought no bother, I'll quickly replace it anyway.

I borrowed a mage summoned spear and returned to crushbone/, ready to loot a bunch of raw-hide armor, bronze spear, bracers of battle, brass earri*ngs and so on. Stuff I view as appropriate for that level really.

I put about for joining a group and I too was being harassed for my gear. I explained I had lost my corpse and didn't want to waste my (or CSR) time and would just regear. One of the most vehement objectors continued to harass me, and I can only assume he petitioned me, because gm broke invis, asked them to be nicer and summoned my corpse!

The funny thing is the corpse was only equipped with ringmail, with a puguis for a weapon. The only thing of vague value was a couple of jagged bands (had been playining unrest earlier). Not really any improvement!

I ended up vendoring most of that gear, did my trakanon idol and went to seb. Got into a couple of CE groups at level 20. One time they realised my level and kicked me from group. The group asked me to come back and open the door, but as they didn't feel like my skills were valuable enough to be grouped I was disinclined to continue playing with them. I feel bad for the monk and the warrior who I had to leave locked inside that haunted mausoleum.
Did you get much exp at Lev 20 grouping with 50+ ?
Points for story moral [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2017, 08:39 AM
Fire Giant

Sounds like a creative writing assignment. Nice imagination.
Old 05-08-2017, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just facts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you get much exp at Lev 20 grouping with 50+ ?
Points for story moral [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone knows seb is for loot pixels, not xp ones! Who is to say they weren't capped out level 60s!?
Old 05-08-2017, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

of course, the truth is I couldn't even operate the door myself, I had to recruit another scamp to do it for me :P
Old 05-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

Cant afford the best, be gimp like the rest scrub

DAWN BELIEBERS
Old 05-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My female rogue (all starting points in charisma, obviously) lost her things in Karanas.
If you had more charisma gear people would start liking you and you wouldn't keep getting kicked out of groups.
Old 05-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Kobold

I bet they were mostly gnomes.... those sadistic napoleon's are the worst you will find on any online game anywhere... Probly some elves in there too.... Beyond sick of the superiority complex they have with the size of their ballsack's.... We get it.....grotesquely huge ball sacks...

What i'm trying to say is, i've been there and i've felt yer pain friendoid.
Just leave those pendulous chump's in the dust and eat three complete meals a day you'd do well to listen to your mom. Hey, where's that smile? There it is.

Hang tough slugger, Prexus is always with you.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:32 PM
Banned

Quote:

Always wanted to do this man
Closed Thread