Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2017, 04:05 PM
Banned

Thanks. Progressives did screw up in someone ways. The way to advocate isn't to legislate. Rather than focusing on laws that hinge on a specific interpretation. It's more important to ensure people have freedom of speech and 1st amendment rights.

Anything goes is a bad liberal attitude. Previously there where ways of legally proving ourselves. Now the fight and backlash doesn't come down to individual proof, but who can manipulate the government and pass legislation.

I'm trying to think of a better example than something like HB2. But that's a fine example of both sides being completely unreasonable and reckless.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:17 PM
Banned

you could make an identical comparison with sandbox ownership or lemon festivals and deserve to be taken exactly as seriously

old man
Old 01-17-2017, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you could make an identical comparison with sandbox ownership or lemon festivals and deserve to be taken exactly as seriously

old man
Can you elaborate? Or should I Google sandbox ownership and lemon festivals?
Old 01-17-2017, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

This morphing into another discussion of racial crime rate disparities?
Old 01-17-2017, 04:34 PM
Banned

I know more black soldiers than criminals, anecdotally.

What are the crime rates for the armed services? I'd say they are probably more balanced.

Civil rights was birthed from the desegregation of the military. What does it look like now? I attended EEO courses where we just talked about this stuff and how it applied to real world cases. That's how my unit spent money/ time on affirmative action.

It all was pretty good / interesting. Particularly accounts from Vietnam era soldiers on race issues.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:37 PM
Banned

this conversation is getting gay can someone change the topic
Old 01-17-2017, 04:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know who told you that being against globalization means you're pro north korea level isolationism, but they were wrong and probably zionist shills.

We CAN move into the next phase through nationalism. if everyone leaves everyone else alone long enough to actually get along, we might be able to work together. Kind of hard to do when you've got liberal globalists like soros making countries collapse and blaming russia for americans (and the rest of the world) refusing hillary. He's doing the EXACT same thing here as he did in Ukraine.
I'm not necessarily in disagreement. But I get a lot of threats and libelous accusations from persons who "aren't Zionist shills".

I have a hard time believing in the altruism of people who do not care / don't wish to take responsibility for protecting and improving their environment through global / international relations. And who are also the most wealthy / greedy / privileged powerful economically at home.

I must read more about the Soros.

I didn't vote based on trade / economy solely. I honestly thought Hillary and the evil globalists / G8 pals where / are more qualified. That's a total craps shoot just as bad as Trump tax cuts propaganda though.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
perfect example of how liberals are wrong.

in the military, no one is a special snowflake, no one gets reparations, no one gets a "grats youre diverse" award. everyone is the same. because of this, no demographic is more out of line than another because they aren't privileged and know they can't scapegoat the guy next to them. They can't blame their mistakes on racism or historical oppression. you fuck up, you pay for it.
Yeah, at present though have to admit white men get paid more, get off easier than black men for letting their license expire.

Special snowflakes exist. But they aren't homeless or LGBT or gay or anything in particular.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
perfect example of how liberals are wrong.

in the military, no one is a special snowflake, no one gets reparations, no one gets a "grats youre diverse" award. everyone is the same. because of this, no demographic is more out of line than another because they aren't privileged and know they can't scapegoat the guy next to them. They can't blame their mistakes on racism or historical oppression. you fuck up, you pay for it.
dude claiming that ppl of indigenous cultures can have better outcomes when inducted into a culture of discipline is called ethnocentrism, and it's only slightly less bad than kkk nazism
Old 01-17-2017, 04:57 PM
Banned

Well. We could just toss that money into a fire and pretend mean dictators don't exist.

If anything IMO as Secretary of State H did a lot for trying to influence regressive regimes in a more positive way than just walling them off completely.

Btw Saudi Arabia / Dubai is a super gay place. They just use it as an excuse to kill ppl and keep the patriarchal culture firmly entrenched by forcing powerful people into the closet.
Closed Thread