Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 10:58 PM
Banned

thread is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2017, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Scarmucci's out, so no need on info on him Azzar. Thank you tho'.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Marriage saved?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-31-2017, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Gen John Kelly is calling the shots on white house staff with Scaramucci out on his behalf.

Basically Kelly is going to run the day to day government while Trump works on policy.

Trump needed a guy who can handle national security matters and briefings (which are largely worthless) Kelly is the guy who is going to be taking all of those briefings now and Trump can cancel himself out of the bulk of that grunt work.

The Trump presidency could be over with this move. This could very well be the beginning of the Kelly presidency with Trump as a spokesman.

I understand it. 0bama's hair turned gray because of all of the day-to-day bullshit they would load him up with (drone operations, state dept clandestine activities in Libya/Syria/Qatar and so forth, just headache after headache)

What better way to get back to Mar-A-Lago than hiring General John Kelly?

Old 07-31-2017, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's probably what Melania would have done if she thought she could have gotten away with it. These women signed on to hold court in posh estates behind the comfortable veil of privacy with servants catering to their every whim, having their holes filled with an endless choice of the verymost thoroughbred bears and otters and everything in between while they children are engineered by scientists.

Why give all that up to live under the microscope for 4-8 years while your husband plays king of the sandbox?
I hear you on Scaramucci. But I'm skeptical of the Melania divorce. I think that ship has sailed.

Do I believe she wanted to divorce shortly after Baron was born? Yes. Do I think she is aware she will live a life of luxury because of Baron even after divorce? Yes. Does she often think about "what if" in regards to leaving Trump. Definitely, all women have these feelings about their husbands-- its in their nature as a woman to become unhappy for X Y Z reason. Women even more so than men are naturally programmed for polyamory. Its a 30 day cycle of highs and lows. Part of being a mature woman in a civilized society is grappling with those feelings and rectifying it with the desire for a lifetime of security in the institution of marriage.

But at this point I think her identity is so strongly tied to the Trumps and the Trump family that its a forgone conclusion regardless of what her heart wants. She is going to be with Trump until she is widowed. All of the Trumps are successful people. An entire family of successful businessmen is something she is not apt to find anywhere else. She beat the endgame, she is retired from the hustle.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 07-31-2017 at 06:01 PM..
Old 07-31-2017, 10:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilzark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it LIT or WOKE I can't keep up with the youngster's words... /waddles away
the politics of lit v woke have bigger implications to our society than roe v wade

but my ruling is that lit & woke are basically saying "enlightened." the symbolism of 'lit' being the illuminating, enlightening flame. Some fuccbois use 'lit' because they get 'lit' on their pot. These are human scum and should be eradicated upon first contact. 'Woke' symbolizes enlightenment because you have "woken up out of sleep" or you are 'awake to reality beyond the fuccboi sheeple trap.'
Old 07-31-2017, 10:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

por ejemplo, this post is very woke because Caiu demonstrates his awareness to the reality of the situation, beyond the false presentation of our tiny-handed overlord
Old 07-31-2017, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's probably what Melania would have done if she thought she could have gotten away with it. These women signed on to hold court in posh estates behind the comfortable veil of privacy with servants catering to their every whim, having their holes filled with an endless choice of the verymost thoroughbred bears and otters and everything in between while they children are engineered by scientists.

Why give all that up to live under the microscope for 4-8 years while your husband plays king of the sandbox?

whereas this post is LIT because it is a burning flame in the darkness of ignorance, standing alone in its measure against the inevitable decay of Society, Morality, and Memes; 'Lit' is also accurate here because of the quality of prose exhibited by Quoted Poster.

See exhibit A:
Quote:
hold court in posh estates behind the comfortable veil of privacy with servants catering to their every whim, having their holes filled with an endless choice of the verymost thoroughbred bears and otters and everything in between while they children are engineered by scientists.
yo, that shit LIT. Takes u on a RIDE. BURNS away the ignorance. DEFENDS us against the Dark Ages.

I would say 'lit' is an upgrade to Woke, and the qualifier for 'lit'-dom is the quality of communication/performance art at hand.
Last edited by skarlorn; 07-31-2017 at 10:50 PM..
Old 07-31-2017, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lmao the dunks

Old 08-01-2017, 07:12 AM
Planar Protector

There been like 3 or 5 votings already to remove "ObamaCare" right?
And so far each time there were not enough votes.
How often is Trump/Republicans allowed to start a voting to repeal "ObamaCare"?
Closed Thread