Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah badass nirgon

Have bard round up a shit load of mobs oor, evac him on top of someone/group outdoors. Yeah good luck xping with me doing that OOR to people.

Or I'll just train Crushbone for a few hours until people learn to play.

Bad ass Darwoth, so edgy.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have bard round up a shit load of mobs oor, evac him on top of someone/group outdoors. Yeah good luck xping with me doing that OOR to people.

Not sure about edgy but some of the shit his guild did in darkfall was fucking hilarious. Stealing entire guild banks etc. Pure fucking gold.

I hope we get some more of those antics here.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:33 PM
Banned

all depends on how faggy they make the ruleset =/
Old 12-05-2011, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yeah and everyone in the group goes invis while you run around looking like a moron until you get bored, or when the evaccer starts his 8 second spell that the bard needs to be next to they walk 10 feet away. your tactics are amazing nirgon.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Banned

Average Joe is sure going to be able to hang with these rules. I mean kudos to you if you can hang with this rule in place, I'm sure I can too.

What I do know is the general population can't and this place will clear out. Most people are already scared away by just the pvp in general, or minor xp loss on pvp.

If you have 2 brain cells to rub together, you can see how this would kill the population. I'm not saying an intelligent person or group can't avoid a train.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
walk 10 feet away
Try this in lower guk past the safe hall or in a raid zone.

I'm just amazed you think it's impossible to train and kill people for as much as you claim to know about EQ. Luckily the staff isn't a group of smack tards.
Last edited by Nirgon; 12-05-2011 at 03:42 PM..
Old 12-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Banned

yeah lguk is about the only effective zone for your retarded scenario, sounds like a good reason that zone should be ffa like perma and sol b.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
yeah and everyone in the group goes invis while you run around looking like a moron until you get bored, or when the evaccer starts his 8 second spell that the bard needs to be next to they walk 10 feet away. your tactics are amazing nirgon.
Ever heard of see invis? Ever heard of rez box training? An OOR Bard can absolutely decimate any group of people if training is allowed. If you want to kill the server, this is probably the fastest way to do it.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 12-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
yeah lguk is about the only effective zone for your retarded scenario, sounds like a good reason that zone should be ffa like perma and sol b.
^ more self promoting bull shit. You're so hard dawg. I don't have time to spell out every example for you, nor do I care to lol.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Banned

self promoting what? lguk perma kedge and solb are the end game zones, 3 are already ffa the other should be as well.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ever heard of see invis? Ever heard of rez box training? An OOR Bard can absolutely decimate any group of people if training is allowed. If you want to kill the server, this is probably the fastest way to do it.
are the mobs going to have see invis dumbshit? pretty sure nobody is concerned about the oor bard slaying them.

you people are idiots that come up with the most ridiculous scenarios, yeah i am sure teams of people are going to dedicate themselves to training you out of the newbiezone, retards.

training occurs in a handful of locations, most of said locations are ffa and thus snaring/rooting/dispelling the trainer eliminates the problem, argueing with a bluebie and a walking dirtnap from RZ that have no idea what their talking about is tedious and annoying.
Closed Thread