Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2014, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/ooc is also public
post logs of it being done in OOC. Don't recall that, but could have happened. regardless it's your name not a real life picture of someone that apparently you spread around, but then are claiming others are toxic for mentioning your RL name that no one gives a crap about.
Old 12-30-2014, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
'Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters seperate from those that happen on the Internet. We expect all forum members to respect eachother's privacy. You may not ever post any real life information about another user, including but not limited to, name and address, phone numbers, pictures, employers, associates, etc. This also extends to protect other forms of communication including IM Aliases and E-Mail addresses.'

From Lord Rogean himself.
I 100% agree with this but Colgate pulled the RL shit before, as have you in the past.
Old 12-30-2014, 12:28 PM
Banned

posting and making fun of my rl head is all fine and dandy

making fun of someones name in rl totally fucked up

dealwithit connor you pussy ass bitch
Old 12-30-2014, 12:29 PM
Banned

even though Holo is the king of making RL attacks, there's no need to do it to them. Their in game performance is humor enough.
Old 12-30-2014, 12:29 PM
Banned

i seem to recall andis posting his real life picture on the azrael forums where probably around 100 people had access to view it from this community
Old 12-30-2014, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i seem to recall andis posting his real life picture on the azrael forums where probably around 100 people had access to view it from this community
azrael forums are not public, you took my pic and shared it

and you are crying about us knowing your rl name

holy shit you are dumb
Old 12-30-2014, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Let's play dumb and pretend It wasn't you that leaked it. Holo people then posted it on p99. Feeding trolls at this point, only takes a little forumquesting to know the RL attacks people like rexx retti gyno and heartbrand make against others.

this is silly, stay awful in game.
Old 12-30-2014, 12:33 PM
Banned

your photo was never posted publicly within the p99 domain

also wasn't me that shared it
Old 12-30-2014, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
your photo was never posted publicly within the p99 domain

also wasn't me that shared it
my photo was removed from these forums, you are the only one who had access to az forums

suck a dick connor
Old 12-30-2014, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya must rly suck making $114k per year [before his military pension], he's got it real rough compared to an illegal alien who has to have ppl buy him a headset
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah gyno so rustled over a unemployed Mexican rapist

sorry your RL name was uttered. That kind of behavior must have come as quite the shock to a holo member.
Closed Thread