Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 03:23 AM
Kobold

Default How to see through Azrael's BS in 10 easy steps

Step 1: Look at your inventory. Notice how little Azrael has done for you.

Step 2: Look at the inventory of one of their core members. Notice how much Azrael has done for them. Keep in mind most of them have a hidden AoN.

Step 3: Look at the alternate character of said core member. Notice how much Azrael has done for them. In some cases, look at the second alternate character of said core members. At this point your blood should be beginning to boil.

Step 4: Make some noise. Watch how quickly they will negate anything you've done in the past in more ways than one. Usually they will just say that multiple people are doing the same thing and have done it in the past and got rewarded even less during the Nihilum days. Don't believe it, it's a lie. The vast majority of Azrael members don't do anything for themselves and expect everything handed to them. The next, which happens to be the most comical, is that they have recently restructured the guild. What this means is, everything you've done in the past is now 100% negated so the core members can get loot again. This is how there are people in Azrael with an AoN and multiple items from Phara Dar, when some people literally have nothing. It's been done multiple times.

Step 5: Begin to wonder how and why guild leadership would be so greedy.

Step 6: Remember Nihilum. Remember how they treated their members. Remember the RMT scheme.

Step 7: Notice how many of the core members' accounts are shared with leadership. Coincidence? It's almost like they don't trust anyone who they don't have account access to.

Step 8: Remember the Pastebin scandal. Leadership doesn't care about your account. I found this MONTHS before it was leaked, told leadership about it, and nothing major was done.

Step 9: As of 1/1/2015 core members who lead raids are allowed to ninja items. If you don't ask about loot rules beforehand, it will be considered your own fault. I don't know if this applies to Azrael loot council raids as these rarely happen and are usually for meaningless plat items to please the lemmings. PvP guild? Not anymore.

Step 10: Notice how Azrael can't do anything productive without cheating.

Optional Step: Holocaust will (probably) lend a hand when you're pushed over the edge. I don't know much about them personally, and am not part of their guild, but anything is better than where you are now.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:24 AM
Kobold

Flame on bros! Watch your mouth though. This is me trying to dismantle Azrael in a nice way. I didn't mention names or methods and I don't really have any issue spilling those beans.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:30 AM
Banned

5 out of 5
Old 01-02-2015, 03:33 AM
Banned

Dem swedes tho
Old 01-02-2015, 03:38 AM
Planar Protector

Heheheh
Old 01-02-2015, 03:42 AM
Sarnak

woah.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:44 AM
Orc

Default .

colgate geared by azreal invluding PD loot

edward geared by azreal including AON and PD loot

stasis monk geared by azreal invluding pD loot

countless others

rage on you blue fucker's
Old 01-02-2015, 03:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by red99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
colgate geared by azreal invluding PD loot

edward geared by azreal including AON and PD loot

stasis monk geared by azreal invluding pD loot

countless others

rage on you blue fucker's
All now gone. Reasons unknown? I think not. Notice my name not on that list after 18 or so months of service. To be fair, I do go inactive quite often. They probably only got about 10-12 months of hard work from me for the one classic item I got.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:51 AM
Orc

Default .

point being, lots of poeple outside the core have gotton tons of loot

your just a bitch made bluebie that only logs in for raids

fair weather fighter at best, go join holo and wait in line for 6 years for your aon that u wont pvp with
Old 01-02-2015, 03:55 AM
Kobold

When did small scale pvp become more important than mass pvp? I'm pretty sure the pvp you guys do is nothing more than grief. At least on repop day you guys can run scared to Hate when Holocaust in stuck in VP. Those spies in Feerrott. Scary stuff.
Closed Thread