Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 02:01 PM
Aviak

GL xeli or elethia on this epic glad i can finally let my mouse rest after 30+hours awake straight this window. See you on the battlefield.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does a guild enter the rotation? I know Taken and Divinity have a couple clerics between us who are ready for Ragefire but just don't participate in the bullshit that goes on for mobs around here sometimes.
You have to demonstrate that you're willing to engage in the bullshit =)
Old 01-19-2012, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aka poopsock a mob that shouldn't be on a massive window due to unnecessary variances.

Thanks again, Rogean. Good work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I just wanna say, clerics like Ninik and Wiggles who've done this server more good than any other 2 players I can possibly think of and actually play rather than poopsock endlessly (buff noobs, give out stuff, travel hours across zones to help people get rezzes, i know this because i've ported them countless times to do so) aren't willing to partake in that bullshit and thus get shafted. So when I do sarcastically say that Rogean fucked up, I do really mean it. You dun really fucked up. It's reasons like these that the server is hopelessly losing pop and becoming 2-guild heavy. You've gotta fix this

It's also why you lose good players and great people and get left with assholes...
Last edited by Skope; 01-19-2012 at 02:11 PM..
Old 01-19-2012, 02:05 PM
Kobold

inb4 a redtards chimes in
Last edited by Aunt Bedelia; 01-19-2012 at 02:29 PM..
Old 01-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately VD doesn't have to demonstrate that on a consistent basis to get let into these rotations. They get a free pass to wallow in mediocrity.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Did you just ask me to marry you? LOL

Glitterati Irons - Wood Elf Druid.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you just ask me to marry you? LOL
Maybe ;-)

I'm just saying, VD only showed up to this Ragefire bullshit like a couple days ago. (They only showed up to the Trakanon bullshit a few weeks prior.) Why will they now get an equal piece of the pie after the "Committed Five?"

Glitterati, you should just roll in with Taken in spite of this rotation deal and demand an equal piece of the rotation pie after a day or two of poopsocking. You'd have every bit as much right as fucking Vesica Dei.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

Looks like you forgot a word at the end of your sentence, or you put something in HMTL tags.

Anyways, good luck on getting it worked out, but making up rules like "We only let you in unless your life situation allows you to click an empty spot of air for 30 hours" won't work well.

Just because some of you all were silly enough to do that doesn't mean you should expect everyone else to be that way. That's not "work" or "effort". It's bad decisions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Leapfrogging is a dick move. It's not about "rules" or "ZOMG IT HAPPENED ON MY SERVER ITS FAIR".
Truth.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Cheers to the P99 cleric community!
Old 01-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Aviak

the idea behind this isn't screw with other guilds, its to add certainty to what is a completely uncertain situation right now.

A situation where Amelinda has to come in and deal with 10 people in a circle, losing their quest items, asking for reimbursements and raging on each other for no good reason.

Its a stressful potentially 72 hour journey that works better when you dont worry about someone snaking into the lair and beating you at a turn in and gettin an epic.

Cleric epic was like all epics--for raidin guilds who could get them. And to whoever posted bashin VD. VD doesn't have many active clerics, so its entirely possible their tenure on the list achieves its goal. We worked this out with room to work in other people, but this was the best we could do .

At the same time, we would like to have a 3 day festival for Ninik's Epic Poopsock when the time comes.
Closed Thread