Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2019, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeston [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is a new 2019 GM being condescending to a 2011 P99 vet, OP was grouping in south ro when the guide was in a crib.
Troll account trolls.
Old 12-14-2019, 03:52 PM
Aviak

I think I'd be irritated if I politely asked staff if something was possible and I get a two letter answer. Grant it, I'm sure its posted somewhere and the OP didnt take the time to search but look at all you fuckers. "Hes a vigi game vet" gtfo. Then we have all the justice warriors coming to defend a guide's honor as if he hasn't heard any bullshit from someone on p99 before. I think I'd be less inclined to be nice as a server representative if I had to contend with all the entitled crap people whine about.

Since I'm a clown, it's V E L T H A K, you scum bag.
Old 12-14-2019, 03:59 PM
Aviak

This is entertainment within our entertainment. Are you not entertained?
Old 12-14-2019, 04:32 PM
Fire Giant

I /moved my Monk to Teal then was unable to move my Shammy to join him (both on the same account)

Not playing Green cuz it's a total shitshow of toxicity. Haven't played since. MAYBE I'll give Kunark a go when that opens.
Old 12-14-2019, 05:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velthak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I'd be irritated if I politely asked staff if something was possible and I get a two letter answer. Grant it, I'm sure its posted somewhere and the OP didnt take the time to search but look at all you fuckers.
I think I wouldn't be irritated because he answered my question. Granted, I don't have autism spectrum disorder nor am I a manchild who gets triggered over trivial posts on a message board forum for an emulator of a 20-year-old game.
Old 12-14-2019, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

the entertainment factor on this one is dropping rapidly...somebody do something.
Old 12-14-2019, 06:38 PM
Aviak

Triggered, autism, 20 year old elf sim...your imagination seems limited. Disorders are insults now? I think one thing we can all agree on - your mother should have swallowed.
Old 12-14-2019, 06:48 PM
Kobold

RnF is that way --->
Old 12-14-2019, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velthak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I'd be irritated if I politely asked staff if something was possible and I get a two letter answer. Grant it, I'm sure its posted somewhere and the OP didnt take the time to search but look at all you fuckers. "Hes a vigi game vet" gtfo. Then we have all the justice warriors coming to defend a guide's honor as if he hasn't heard any bullshit from someone on p99 before. I think I'd be less inclined to be nice as a server representative if I had to contend with all the entitled crap people whine about.

Since I'm a clown, it's V E L T H A K, you scum bag.
You say two letter answer as if G said "F U".

G is clearly a man of Sparta.
Old 12-14-2019, 07:22 PM
Server GM

I was on my phone last night and didn't want to type up a long response. Sorry for the short response, I was just trying to answer your question.

It would be unfair to allow it for one person and not allow it for others.
Closed Thread