Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He thinks it evolution...
For science!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Or maybe it's just man-made global warming so you better sign away your liberties.

The guy is just a 100% globalist elite spokeshole with a bachelors in mechanical engineering. He reads a script someone wrote for him, that's it.

Smiling hard

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 04-26-2017, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just don't get why Democrats of today are more liberal than liberals were merely 10 years ago. Why can't Dems just be good fun-loving Dems and not this SJW bullshit we get spewed in our face every day?
progress! conscience is not so easily placated with inaction! we must do something if we are to find meaning in our irrelevant lives. i don't see it as all that bad a thing because those on the right find additional purpose at the same time in resistance. life is meaningless absent conflict and so we are compelled to delude ourselves indefinitely be it in promoting the inane or protesting the mundane.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:48 PM
Fire Giant

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that a x chromosome or a y one? it look confused. i beginning to understand more now.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just don't get why Democrats of today are more liberal than liberals were merely 10 years ago. Why can't Dems just be good fun-loving Dems and not this SJW bullshit we get spewed in our face every day?
Because there are liberals and then there are Progressive-liberals. They can be pretty different, while actual liberalism is dying in the demoncrat party... well evacuating it. Many of them going to like libertarian etc.

Liberal is not a party after all, and there are many even in the republican party (not my party) that would be considered classic liberal. Progressives just are not. The progressive movement started about 100 years ago (it's a good research study). Some claim it's extinct, but imo it has only progressed while many of the same ideology is still in play, though more progressively.

They were pretty progressive in the beginning though, but realized too potent and were being rejected. So the movement toned down for the long haul. Now they are far more progressive than in the beginning, and the pace of their progression has greatly increased now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that a x chromosome or a y one? it look confused. i beginning to understand more now.
Those are pliers, used in surgical procedures, if not using a hatchet depending on the nature of the procedure.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmmm watch a 13 minute long random YouTube or believe Snopes ... tough decision.

I get that Soros is like the Karl Rove to the right, and I hate that fucker (Rove; I honestly don't know much about Soros). I'm willing to believe all sorts of terrible things about Rove because I know he's a terrible person, and so I totally get someone else wanting to believe terrible things about another political operative on the opposite end of the spectrum.

BUT ... you have to live in reality, not your own made-up fantasy land. Well, except for Norath of course.
Someone asked what happened to liberals.

Whelp here is your answer:

Libs refuse listen to the man literally say he heartlessly collected wealth from jews by collaborating and hear him say, "if it wasnt me someone else would have and I feel no remorse"... or believe snopes that its not true because it has a webpage that says that 1 photo of a nazi isnt him.

Brilliant.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Wonder if you guys could like un-invest yourselves from whatever it is you're frothing at the mouth about for a moment and see how crazy you look being upset about it. It was just a bad song about it being ok to be gay. There's nothing wrong about that. Your gay children will all find this type of thing very normal in the future.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wonder if you guys could like un-invest yourselves from whatever it is you're frothing at the mouth about for a moment and see how crazy you look being upset about it. It was just a bad song about it being ok to be gay. There's nothing wrong about that. Your gay children will all find this type of thing very normal in the future.
I plan to have my children screened for the gay in utero, so this is an empty threat.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your gay children will all find this type of thing very normal in the future.
you mean "our" gay children you fascist
Old 04-26-2017, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone asked what happened to liberals.

Whelp here is your answer:

Libs refuse listen to the man literally say he heartlessly collected wealth from jews by collaborating and hear him say, "if it wasnt me someone else would have and I feel no remorse"... or believe snopes that its not true because it has a webpage that says that 1 photo of a nazi isnt him.

Brilliant.
Remember when those crazy anti-abortion people made their fake anti-Planned Parenthood videos look legit? If you hate George Soros enough to make a video, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that you might create falsehoods about him. The same holds true for Koch brother videos; I'm not picking on one side.

And heck, maybe it's un-edited and perfectly accurate ... but I'm still not watching 13 minutes of crazy Youtube video of a guy that I couldn't give two fucks about, and then wasting even more time having to research whether it's accurate.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Good to know not everyone is a pillhead on this forum.