Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 03:22 AM
Planar Protector

god forbid you should have to spend a holiday weekend with your FAMILY

jesus wtf were they thinking
Old 12-03-2014, 03:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwill99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of you fools are hopelessly addicted. Haven't had your fix in a few days so you start getting foul-tempered, irritable, and probably itchy. Take a few seconds, look around you, past the poop socks and stacks of KFC Bowls of Sadness, and take a deep breath. Let the owner of the server do what he needs to do so you can enjoy a form of entertainment you do not have to pay for and do not have to enjoy.
hahaha
Old 12-03-2014, 03:47 AM
Sarnak

Still no reason to be ignorant!
Old 12-03-2014, 03:54 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwill99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of you fools are hopelessly addicted. Haven't had your fix in a few days so you start getting foul-tempered, irritable, and probably itchy. Take a few seconds, look around you, past the poop socks and stacks of KFC Bowls of Sadness, and take a deep breath. Let the owner of the server do what he needs to do so you can enjoy a form of entertainment you do not have to pay for and do not have to enjoy.
I have made track-marks from pacing for the last 3 days through my house waiting while my neckbeard slowly ravels itself back up.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:02 AM
Aviak

If a few new players actually uninstalled/quit the server due to a few days of downtime, then let's be real - they weren't going to last long anyway.

You honestly can't find something else to do for a few days that you have to instantly uninstall? The logic behind this is really amazing.

Lastly, if you have to threaten uninstalling tomorrow if testing is still going on, you're the exact kind of scum we don't want in this community anyway.

Good riddance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmadi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahaha

Seriously though, as a new player to the server, if it's next Tuesday then that is it for me I'll find something else to invest my time. I've honestly contemplated uninstalling all this and moving on tonight. I know, no loss to the community... but really it is because I'm here voicing discontent while other new players are uninstalling the game. That is not productive to growth and not productive for other new players to have someone to group with in lowbie zones. I don't care if the server has been up 5 years or 5 weeks.

I was getting into playing, made a couple contacts then forced beta on content I won't see for months! It is very unappealing as a new player to the server. Especially so if I would like to progress from start to finish, not jumping on a test server with automatic everything and losing it when live servers come back.

Anyway... giving it over night and I'll be out if testing is still going on tomorrow, for whatever that is worth.

My last forum post about it.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:37 AM
Sarnak

Well I want more players on both red and blue servers. The more that play, the more fun there is to be had, and also more donations. If you've never donated , you shouldn't complain, about anything really. Attacking other players when not logged into the red server is pointless and stupid, imo. At least on red, they have a chance to defend their viewpoints and toons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Server runs much smoother without prima donnas prancing around being bitches like this is Walmart's Customer Service Department.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:17 AM
Aviak

It was up this morning when I got up... nuff said.

When you log on today look me up I've got a big ole bowl of my hairy nuts for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alara [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a few new players actually uninstalled/quit the server due to a few days of downtime, then let's be real - they weren't going to last long anyway.

You honestly can't find something else to do for a few days that you have to instantly uninstall? The logic behind this is really amazing.

Lastly, if you have to threaten uninstalling tomorrow if testing is still going on, you're the exact kind of scum we don't want in this community anyway.

Good riddance.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:52 AM
Planar Protector

Skeletons shouldn't be fleeing at low hp.

Edit: ok nm that... one took off running, but it seems to be a fluke
Last edited by myriverse; 12-03-2014 at 08:04 AM..
Old 12-03-2014, 10:24 AM
Orc

"Nilbog: Faction hits updated for the following quests: 'Honey Mead for Trumpy', 'Farren's Tacklebox', 'Hurrieta's Tunic', 'Bone Chips for Lashun', 'Gold for Lashun', 'Rebby's Rat Whiskers', 'Note for Janam', 'Assist the Great Xelha', 'Bandages for Honeybugger', 'Orc Picks', 'Deathfist Slashed Belts: Evil version', 'Deathfist Slashed Belts: Good version', 'Sir Morgan's Armor', 'Ivan McMannus' Remains', 'White Sash'"

can you tell how the faction hit was updated? was the faction hit lowered or raised?
Old 12-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can log in and play tho

on beta
Yes, yes I can, on beta, or I can go over to the full blown EQ and play on test for free. Without my group of friends, without knowing anyone etc.. With a level 60 beta buffed character, I can basically run around empty zones with greens.. Nothing I fight adds to my abilities xp or anything, no AA either. When I do log into a zone that has blues, like Velks Lab, I am unable to solo and again nobody I know to play around with. I could start forming Pug's but I'm not building anything because we are just playing till the servers come up, which is very very boring for me. At least the servers are up this morning....
Closed Thread