Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 02:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stibe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wat? In for drama.
If I told you what I knew about Eashan I'd be banned outright. I know this will elicit calls of, you are trolling- but if I have never wronged you before. Trust me, this isn't something I can get into. Eash has a big mouth, and says a lot of things he shouldn't. The admins might just see this and take this as a warning against how toxic he is to the community. Eash, myself, all come from Fennin Ro- The drama queeniest server in all of EQ; When I came here and we started talks for an IB merger (a month after we formed) I heard a lot of shit you wouldn't tell your local GrandMa.

but I heart the staff, Eash- however; should die in a fire.
Old 06-29-2011, 02:59 AM
Fire Giant

Time out.

ummm....remember this is a game, yeah? okay? lets not get all dramatic with feelings and concerns.

okay, continue.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Time out.

ummm....remember this is a game, yeah? okay? lets not get all dramatic with feelings and concerns.

okay, continue.
Time out, if I was rigging your local bingo game you'd be flippin' yer bitch switch.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Time out.

okay, continue.
Shhh.

*gets popcorn*
Old 06-29-2011, 03:04 AM
Fire Giant

i dont understand online-black, sorry.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
i dont understand online-black, sorry.
That's terribly racist dear;
Old 06-29-2011, 03:16 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I told you what I knew about Eashan I'd be banned outright. I know this will elicit calls of, you are trolling- but if I have never wronged you before. Trust me, this isn't something I can get into. Eash has a big mouth, and says a lot of things he shouldn't. The admins might just see this and take this as a warning against how toxic he is to the community. Eash, myself, all come from Fennin Ro- The drama queeniest server in all of EQ; When I came here and we started talks for an IB merger (a month after we formed) I heard a lot of shit you wouldn't tell your local GrandMa.

but I heart the staff, Eash- however; should die in a fire.
We know. I've watched him flap his gums about supposed 'insider infoz' enough times - mostly way off base. Just take it with a grain of salt, because no one on the inside is dumb enough to give him any infoz.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We know. I've watched him flap his gums about supposed 'insider infoz' enough times - mostly way off base. Just take it with a grain of salt, because no one on the inside is dumb enough to give him any infoz.
this totally gave me the midnight lulz!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2011, 03:29 AM
Fire Giant

so anyway....
Old 06-29-2011, 03:55 AM
Banned

Eashan I miss your voice in vent. Can we get some clam chowder down by the harbor sometime?
Closed Thread