Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 04:04 AM
Planar Protector

i need an education on globalism

what is stopping eastern countries from selling goods wholesale to American marketplaces? whats the physical force or law stopping them from doing this?

In America we have NAFTA (which is the force that regulates Mexico) What is the European/American version preventing Iran etc from reaching the western marketplace wholesale? help wake me so I can include it in my future talking points with other pals.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-18-2017, 04:08 AM
Planar Protector

one of you better cough up the info sometime sooner than later or ill spam the question like a cool and normal person

*slips on 1970's brass knuckles and menaces forum*

Old 09-18-2017, 04:34 AM
Planar Protector

Oil aside, what does Iran really export that the West legally wants?
Old 09-18-2017, 05:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Outside of commodities?

Carpets, tapestry, textile art, jewelry, beauty products (beauty products gaining some interest in niche markets from Persian immigrants to USA. They have a lot of luxurious looking women promoting things Iran, even plastic surgeons. Iran is supposed to have some of the best nosejob experts. Some of the best doctors in Beverly Hills are Iranian.

Carpets & tapestry are obvious.

Caviar is a big one.

Quote:
As of 2013, the World Bank classified Iran as an “upper middle-income” country.
This oil war shit is played out. Really a shame about that Revolution I dont know what purpose that really served or why it was necessary but its really cucked the country.

Quote:
About 65% of the population is under 35 years old
And they are just going to sit back and get cucked?

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 09-18-2017 at 05:45 AM..
Old 09-18-2017, 06:28 AM
Sarnak

Azzar, you idiot, the answer is NO BORDERS, NO HUMANS ARE ILLEGAL!
Old 09-18-2017, 07:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we keep them around as a boogeyman. we'd have conquered them decades ago if we actually wanted to.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i need an education on globalism

what is stopping eastern countries from selling goods wholesale to American marketplaces? whats the physical force or law stopping them from doing this?

In America we have NAFTA (which is the force that regulates Mexico) What is the European/American version preventing Iran etc from reaching the western marketplace wholesale? help wake me so I can include it in my future talking points with other pals.
Well to sell finished products you need to develop industry. Car factories in Mexico didn't just pop up over night -- they worked really hard to make deals and support the auto industry in Mexico. Same with China.

The problem with any country rich with natural resources -- is the "natural resource curse." Big countries like Britain , Germany, US, France and China can control who gets elected in places like like Nigeria for example. However, the leadership of Nigeria has very little incentive to develop their economy. They can just control the natural resources like diamonds, rubber and oil -- and then take a huge chunk of it for "government funding." The big countries give them weapons, legitimacy (who is recognized at the UN is a big deal), military intelligence and training etc. The reason armies of these countries are so usless, is because they are mostly their to repress their own people, not actually defend them from foreign threats.

So this is why it is called neo-colonialism. It's not much different then when an English lord was in charge. It's just now that English lord calls the "democratically elected leader" and makes threats with trade deals, military and political support to get the prices right. Not to mention they are dependent on Businessmen and women from elite countries to show them how to make an industry to compete in the modern global economy. Not everything Ford is doing is bullshit -- some of those guys know things people in Nigera don't (esp with a shit education system they have no incentive to improve). You don't really know how to make cars until you go work at the car industry place for awhile (to put it simply).

Therefore, there are very few factories being built in Nigera -- even though if they was a game of Civilization I'd say they had an extremely good starting spot. Too many other Empires shot far too ahead, and now they can be pushed around an controlled.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-18-2017 at 11:04 AM..
Old 09-18-2017, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are very few factories being built in Nigera
Its predicted that Africa will be the next place that becomes a hotbed of industry. This is after the China thing matures and wages begin to creep up and corporations look for cheaper labor again.

The possible genetic basis of political belief.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
Last edited by Raavak; 09-18-2017 at 11:31 AM..
Old 09-18-2017, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its predicted that Africa will be the next place that becomes a hotbed of industry. This is after the China thing matures and wages begin to creep up and corporations look for cheaper labor again.
The world bank puts a damper on industry in the third world. Governments receiving loans are forced to privatize their services and export raw materials in order to have a chance of paying just the interest. Unfortunately, we told all of the third world to do this so the value of raw material tanks and they are forever indebted to the west.
Old 09-18-2017, 01:36 PM
Banned

https://youtu.be/sLByaw6SHRY
Closed Thread