Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2016, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

Default To the person buying all the Orc Pawn Picks in Freeport/East Commonlands -

You want them too - OK. That's fine and we can share.

However, please STOP DESTROYING the gardens I am planting. ALWAYS leave one left !

If you buy them ALL then any subsequent picks sold to these high traffic vendors will be buried beneath tons of other junk. Three days in a row now I've coerced these merchants to kill themselves on guards in order to clear their stock and replant some picks on their first page and every time you fail to leave at least one so more can grow. You're ripping the plant up by the roots. Now that you understand how this works I hope we can benefit from these flourishing gardens.

Thanks for you cooperation.
Old 01-14-2016, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalderon Crystafire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want them too - OK. That's fine and we can share.

However, please STOP DESTROYING the gardens I am planting. ALWAYS leave one left !

If you buy them ALL then any subsequent picks sold to these high traffic vendors will be buried beneath tons of other junk. Three days in a row now I've coerced these merchants to kill themselves on guards in order to clear their stock and replant some picks on their first page and every time you fail to leave at least one so more can grow. You're ripping the plant up by the roots. Now that you understand how this works I hope we can benefit from these flourishing gardens.

Thanks for you cooperation.
u wot m8?
Old 01-14-2016, 06:50 PM
Aviak

This is one aspect of EQ that has so far escaped me totally; merchant management. Thanks for the tutorial. (But no I'm not the guy)
Old 01-14-2016, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

/salute Aalderon

How goes FactionQuest?

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 01-14-2016, 07:46 PM
Banned

first world elf sim problems
Old 01-14-2016, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

<Salute>

I've been taking a bit of a break recently and have been also balancing it with trying to polish off those last two levels. It goes slowly, but surely though. Grobb is technically my only 100% maxed city so far but Erudin and Cabilis are very close, and I have the hardest factions of Felwithe and Kelethin (merchant factions) max ally now as well. My current project is that oh-so-difficult Neriak.
Last edited by Aalderon Crystafire; 01-14-2016 at 08:06 PM..
Old 01-14-2016, 08:54 PM
Sarnak

What class/race are you? I got my iksar monk good faction in Neriak, Kelethin, Felwithe, Rivervale, FV, NFP and Paineel. I had Erudin, but I trashed it.

For Neriak, you could do the red wine quest. For E/W FP, you could do inert potion in Erudin.
Old 01-14-2016, 11:45 PM
Sarnak

Neriak wine quest is amateur hour, my friend! That easily maxes the 2 guard factions (Dreadguard Inner/Outer) and merchants (Dark Bargainers). I'm talking about the guild factions - The Spurned, The Dead, Hall of the Ebon Mask as well as Queen Christanos Thex and King Aythox Thex - oh and Neriak Ogres!

I'm a Half Elf Bard (agnostic).
Old 01-14-2016, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalderon Crystafire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neriak wine quest is amateur hour, my friend! That easily maxes the 2 guard factions (Dreadguard Inner/Outer) and merchants (Dark Bargainers). I'm talking about the guild factions - The Spurned, The Dead, Hall of the Ebon Mask as well as Queen Christanos Thex and King Aythox Thex - oh and Neriak Ogres!

I'm a Half Elf Bard (agnostic).
If you figure out neriak PM me, I as well have good faction in all cities but for some of those pesky dark elf ones.
Old 01-15-2016, 12:18 PM
Sarnak

How the heck do you get a merchant to fight a guard?