Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2013, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

sounds interesting for sure...i'd just get worried about krups with their 7-8kish hitpoints...that's a lot of epic clicking...
Old 06-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoils [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds interesting for sure...i'd just get worried about krups with their 7-8kish hitpoints...that's a lot of epic clicking...
If you're soloing for exp I don't think seb is the way to go. Aren't HS/Solb the hotspots? Thought the method was something like suicide pet in, root 4 mobs epic dot them to death.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:27 PM
Kobold

CoM wall, or whatever the balcony area is called, is great until 59-60. Seriously.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoils [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shamans don't solo Seb for xp.

HS, SolB, to a lesser extent, KC and CoM.

No reason to be anywhere else if you're soloing.
Mithras Firehealer - 60 cleric
Gurig Fireplague - 53 necro
Umphrey McGee - 55 magician
Loden Arrows - 46 ranger
Old 06-24-2013, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

ya i think i'm more interested in farming strats. if i was xping i'd just do solb...

I'm considering trying out the whole solo challenge thing that Loraen put together...though those guys are NUTS

It's unfortunate that the top soloers on the list are barb, yet the majority keeps saying Ogre>Barb
Old 06-24-2013, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
ya i think i'm more interested in farming strats. if i was xping i'd just do solb...

I'm considering trying out the whole solo challenge thing that Loraen put together...though those guys are NUTS

It's unfortunate that the top soloers on the list are barb, yet the majority keeps saying Ogre>Barb
Race doesn't matter as much as some people make it out to.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:48 AM
Planar Protector

If you're trying to solo farm difficult monsters then Torpor will really make all the difference. Weird to try to do it at 55 instead of waiting until 60.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 06-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're trying to solo farm difficult monsters then Torpor will really make all the difference. Weird to try to do it at 55 instead of waiting until 60.
You'll also need to purchase two Puppet Strings for charming like the shamans on the list are using.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slytherin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll also need to purchase two Puppet Strings for charming like the shamans on the list are using.
dammit.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

so in thinking about the monstrous cost of high lvl shaman spells...where's best place to farm them?

Skyfire? Juggs?
Closed Thread