Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2014, 04:25 AM
Fire Giant

A lot of hypocrisy in this thread. Like someone else stated when a new player to the server comes to complain about a bard kiting an entire mid level zone where people are legit trying to XP the masses come out and crucify that person. Also, everyone's quick to jump on a wizard kiting like they are not supposed to use the one class defining skill they have? Meanwhile, again nothing is said about the necros, mages, druids, shamans, etc who root park 5-6 mobs at a time. Also, when it comes to the amount of time to kill said mobs, give any of those classes 4 mobs at once and a wizard 4 furies at once and see who kills them first.

Granted the OP should learn his class a little better first and not go running to the GMs after ONE KS but I don't think a precedent should be set that it's ok to tag wizard's quads. Damage does not matter when it comes to tagging mobs, hell the flux staff doesn't do damage so does that make it ok to steal a mob that isn't 100%? (If you weren't spamming it) Also, how can you demean a wizard for going to a zone in "primetime" when that may be the only time they can play? Again, everyone defends bards when they swarm kite no matter what time it is primetime or not. I leveled a wizard through my early 50s at Seafury Island quadding as GASP it is actually decent XP AND plat.
Old 05-22-2014, 04:34 AM
Banned

itt: level 60 players trolling a wizard who gets killstealed. gm comes into the thread to troll as well. pathetic on both counts
Old 05-22-2014, 04:39 AM
Banned

worst part is the necro was greenblaze, aka dumbass
Old 05-22-2014, 10:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meanwhile, again nothing is said about the necros, mages, druids, shamans, etc who root park 5-6 mobs at a time.
Mages can't root park unless we use spider nets. Not gonna blow 1k to keep three seafuries rooted.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mages ... who root park 5-6 mobs at a time
That'd be a lot of net clicks.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Damn flame, beat me to it!
Old 05-22-2014, 10:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn flame, beat me to it!
Get on my level bro.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Also, for some reason I assumed this thread was in R&F so I posted twice instead of editting. Lol.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

I avoid Seafury island like the plague for precisely this reason, but my understanding is that things are so ugly there that every cyclops is tagged within seconds of spawning. So this makes it very hard for a wizard to actually get 4 mobs, and they just run around with 1-2 for 15 minutes. Therefore I think this is mostly a seafury island specific policy; I don't think anyone would react the same way to a Wizard quadding in the Dreadlands.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 05-22-2014, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

im going to take my bard to seafury island and kite all the mobs away from the island until you guys learn to behave. no more seafuries for anyone.