Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 11:27 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcoa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Really though, you should have no problem taking the giant back from a necro when you are a Wizard. And if this was a one time thing, you are overreacting.
This is a pretty poor response, I'm honestly shocked an officer of a guild would post something like this.
First of all, if I do cast spells to take aggro back, he would pull the mob back off me with one of his spells. I would be wasting mana, and my quad would be unsuccessful.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:27 AM
Banned

kite the whole island on the other side of the zone for like 4 hours

necro will cry then leave

$$
Old 05-21-2014, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aserver1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a pretty poor response, I'm honestly shocked an officer of a guild would post something like this.
First of all, if I do cast spells to take aggro back, he would pull the mob back off me with one of his spells. I would be wasting mana, and my quad would be unsuccessful.
This isn't your best line of argument. I'd stick to the main point and not feed the trolls.

Tempflux is free and spammable. He can sit there and cast all he wants, you'll keep aggro. If he snares it, you single nuke it down, it's yours. If he sends pet, you root, you nuke it down, it's yours. He doesn't win unless you let him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aserver1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a joke, calm down.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:31 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uteunayr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really directly addressing the point here, but if you used a Staff of Temperate Flux, you could dig so much hate into a Seafury that few would ever manage to pull it off of your quad.

Give the staff a shot. It's awesome.
I just might.
To me, losing the main hand item slot, which would cause me to lose 100 or so mana at least, didn't seem worth putting in a free instant cast spell. But if it draws a ton of aggro, it may help contest mobs when needed.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:33 AM
Kobold

Quote:
I just might.
To me, losing the main hand item slot, which would cause me to lose 100 or so mana at least, didn't seem worth putting in a free instant cast spell. But if it draws a ton of aggro, it may help contest mobs when needed.
I was under the impression you could clicky staff from your inventory, not positive on that though.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcoa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was under the impression you could clicky staff from your inventory, not positive on that though.
You can.

Bro, put the item in your inventory and spam away. You gotta at least try stuff like that without assuming you can't do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:41 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can.

Bro, put the item in your inventory and spam away. You gotta at least try stuff like that without assuming you can't do it.
You learn something new everyday.
I was under the impression you had to equip it to use it, because that's what I saw another wizard doing while quadding.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I just might.
You got some learning to do about what your wizard is capable. Leave temp flux in inventory next to your jboots, assign it a hotkey, and go to town. You can also use it to get around the global spell cool down timer and rapid fire your nukes if someone is trying to KS you.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I just might.
Clicks from inventory. Stick it in your 8th bag slot, hotbar that to slot 1, and spam the hell out of it on anything you pull. You'll generate insane hate.