Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 11:48 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got some learning to do about what your wizard is capable. Leave temp flux in inventory next to your jboots, assign it a hotkey, and go to town. You can also use it to get around the global spell cool down timer and rapid fire your nukes if someone is trying to KS you.
Yes, I could rapid fire nukes and get the kill, but you have to understand that is also inefficient, and mostly a win for the necro because then instead of killing 4 mobs, I only kill 1 and have to med for about 8 minutes while he happily goes about his business killing more mobs with his much more mana efficient dots and pet.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aserver1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, I could rapid fire nukes and get the kill, but you have to understand that is also inefficient, and mostly a win for the necro because then instead of killing 4 mobs, I only kill 1 and have to med for about 8 minutes while he happily goes about his business killing more mobs with his much more mana efficient dots and pet.
But you've wasted his time, and he's usually less likely to try to steal one from you again. Especially if he's casting expensive dots at it prior to you burning it to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:56 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be a dick and quad seafuries when others are there. Most quadders end up taking an inordinate amount of time killing the quad, which sucks ass when the mobs are a fairly fast repop. You end up reducing the total number of dead sefuries by a significant amount.
So does this apply then to the shaman/druids who root and dot the seafuries and take forever to kill them also?
Old 05-21-2014, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Mm if you pull a mob of someone who had agro first - isn't this qualifies as KS?

[Zuranthium;1453395]
The people who invented the first space ships were brilliant. That doesn't mean anybody should actually want to use them 200 years later. Ideas are limited by means of execution. Everquest has amazing ideas that need to be completely reworked in their execution, in order for classic Everquest as it was envisioned to actually exist and continue to be relevant as things have evolved.
Old 05-21-2014, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

time the spawns like a pro and sit on them. isnt that what everyone does now?
Old 05-21-2014, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Tetley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sshhhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 05-21-2014, 12:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet you are one of those wizards that tries and quads during prime time and ends up kiting one seafury for 15 minutes trying to find more spawns and holding up the whole island.

I KS those people too and you won't get in trouble if you do too.
Old 05-21-2014, 12:13 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Tetley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you're missing the point of this discussion. It wouldn't matter if I timed out the spawns if while pulling other classes are allowed to rip mobs off me so long as they are allowed by rule.
Regardless, with others suggestion I'll probably just get a flux staff and make it a lot harder for others to rip aggro from me from now on.
Old 05-21-2014, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Someone wants to quad seafuries and it's "oh you can't do that it takes too long other people are there wanting to kill them too!" bard kites entire mid level zone its "go somewhere else". loling
Old 05-21-2014, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

I find the more terrible I am at quadding, the less people there are on the island for some reason.
Closed Thread