Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 09-15-2015, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

Default PoM Mobs that doesn't drop anything

The high lev invis mobs should be dropping loot like the others but they don't seem to drop any thing not even coins.

Examples of forums talking about what they drop.

http://www.eqclerics.org/forums/show...Plane+Mischief

"The Throne cards are usually found in the Alice area of the zone and drop off Big and 22. Knight cards are dropped by the four halflings in the forest near the chest and on mid level npc's like Gorillas, Guards and 86. The crown cards are dropped by 86, Fenj and My Hand. The squire cards are dropped by mobs found in the forest area"

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/q...tml?quest=1251

a. Thrones so far have only been found in the Alice area, last 2 sections on the "BIG" halflings and "22"

b. Crowns and sometimes Jesters can be found on any lvl 60ish NPC, Fenj, "86", My Hand, etc ...

c. Knights can rarely be found on the 4 halfings in the forest around the chest, and used to be semi common on "86" and "donk", you can also find on the "MID" lvl NPC's .. like Gorillas and Guards (rare).

d. Squires can be found most in the forest area .. normally at least 1 per clearing of the forest

We have so far zero drops of anything from the invis npc's, might be super unlucky but since most drop coins atleast...

anyone that can confirm they gotten any highlev cards from the invis npc's or anything from them ?
-Taken-Taken II-

"I may not agree with what you say, but to your death I will defend your right to say it."
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
"To be able to think freely, a man must be certain that no consequence will follow whatever he writes."

CromCruach on Blue - Aurgelmirx on Green
Old 09-15-2015, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Both of those sources are post-Velious revamp PoM.
Old 09-15-2015, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Irontaill said that to get thrones you really just need to clear the last portion of Alice (deputies, gronk, grink, and 22).

https://web.archive.org/web/20011215...icID=137.topic
Quote:
You really only need to Clear .. 22, 2 Halflings, Glonk and Grink in the largest area for Thrones, to my knowledge no one has found any thrones on any other sizes or any other place in PoM atm. In 2 months of clearing Alice area and 4 months now total in PoM Ive only collected 12 Thrones total (4 used for Flower of Functionality, 2 used on Inv Greeves, 2 used on Green Bracer, and I have 2 white thrones and 1 Blue Throne atm ... Im still waiting on 1 Black so I can make my Mushroom Bracer).
Looking for additional clarification if 22 drops or doesn't drop anything.
Old 09-15-2015, 06:00 PM
Banned

my guild has been farming PoM for 4-5 weeks now, clearing pretty much every camp multiple times daily

no one, to my knowledge, has ever seen 22 drop anything
Old 09-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Fire Giant

bump, could we have a dev confirm if the mobs have a loot table with drops?
loot should atleast have a chance to drop
-Taken-Taken II-

"I may not agree with what you say, but to your death I will defend your right to say it."
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
"To be able to think freely, a man must be certain that no consequence will follow whatever he writes."

Old 09-17-2015, 08:47 PM
Developer

I'm 98% certain I added loot tables to 22, but I won't be able to check until next week.
Old 09-24-2015, 11:37 AM
Fire Giant

Any chance you could take a peak at the other mobs drops also when you do this, alot of sites mentions that the higher lev/harder mobs drop "higher cards" they don't say anything about them dropping the lowest cards, but from what I've seen so far, Squires seems to be on most mobs loot table, the ones that drop anything that is.

Best Regards
Crom
-Taken-Taken II-

Old 09-30-2015, 06:44 AM
Fire Giant

any updates on this ?

Best regards
Crom
-Taken-Taken II-

Old 09-30-2015, 11:18 AM
Developer

TwentyTwo will drop loot, pending update.
Old 09-30-2015, 06:51 PM
Fire Giant

perfect thank you!!

best regards
Crom
-Taken-Taken II-