Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 11-25-2014, 11:47 PM
Aviak

Default Trouble Installing.

So i downloaded Titanium and Daemon and got it installed but i am really confused as to

"Install Everquest Titanium to a fresh directory. This directory must be separate from any live Everquest installs and dedicated to EQEmulator. Some users have experienced trouble installing Titanium to their Program Files directory with Windows Vista/7/8, so an alternate path should be specified (Example: C:\EQEmu)."

Where do i make this new file and do i copy and paste everything in the orginal download into this one? where do i put the new p99 zip file? please someone help i have never had this much difficulty downloading.

Please Help!
Old 11-26-2014, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Easiest place would be on C:, like its quoted usually folks have issues with the Program Files directly having a lot of permissions one needs to mess with.

C:\Everquest works fine unless you have a live version or another version of EQ labeled as such, p99 zip files go to this main directory as well.