Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 12:39 PM
Fire Giant

They could also reuse some of the Luclin zones to fill in holes in the map in classic. Scarlet Desert could be Rujarkian Hills connecting Oasis (from Orc Highway) to the weird empty side of South Karana.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DoDh was the best expansion, hands down, tits up.
Surprised Mortals?
Old 01-17-2014, 02:13 PM
Aviak

Or just release a customized PoP after Velious and skip Luclin entirely! The huge step up in difficulty would actually be fun and everyone knows Luclin was terrible anyway!
Old 01-17-2014, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

The best thing for this would be to add the 65 cap with AA's and make a way to get in to Plane of Tranquility. Put it in Everfrost or something.

If there aren't enough zones to level to 65, just add a Luclin zone or two as attachments to classic zones.

I really love the idea of this server + PoP expansion + AA - cats on the moon - fast transportation - bazaar.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Dear everyone asking for no fast transportation. Or citing PoK as the devil's lair... Never ask a Druid or wizard for a port again, thank you.

Because the number of people who ask for teleports now as compared to back in 1999-2000 classic time... Is vastly different.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:39 PM
Fire Giant

The difference is interaction. Same with binding. You get to know people and form a community. Every time I look for a port I make a new friend =)
Old 01-17-2014, 02:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The difference is interaction. Same with binding. You get to know people and form a community. Every time I look for a port I make a new friend =)
Well said, friend!

I was gone once Bazaar, AA's were introduced. Game turned to shit when they began to exterminate all human elements from it. Yes, my main was a wizard then, too.

Another thing we should be glad with: NEVER GUNNA HAPPEN!

XAXIAN (LVL 60 HUZZAH)
FORCEFUL ENTRY
Old 01-17-2014, 02:49 PM
Fire Giant

Exterminate all human elements? That is a gross exaggeration. Many people, myself included, prefer the "human elements" of grouping with people and going off to kill things instead of the "human elements" of sitting in the EC tunnel by myself or grouping with somebody for 45 seconds while they cast a port and I hand them plat.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:21 PM
Aviak

Immensely enjoyed some elements of luclin/pop era. The knight tanks really stepped into prominence and had niche powers. Fear immunity and superior single threat for pals along with group heal support/hand of piety cures rocked. Sk had threat buffs and unique debuff/group buffs along with competitive burst and aoe theat. I miss not having slay undead sometimes.

Also pop had great tiered raids for the elite to the pugs
Old 01-17-2014, 04:41 PM
Orc

AA's made the game shitty imo.

Added a million factors that change balance.
Closed Thread