Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this skelly?
Me? Never heard that name before, sorry.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

Last edited by getsome; 08-11-2014 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: .
Old 08-11-2014, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me? Never heard that name before, sorry.
Who is the guild leader who did this?
Old 08-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like that guild leader is a dick for hijacking your shit and holding it for ransom because of a loophole. Amazing how leaders who people put their faith and trust in, can turn out to be slimy fucks.
Yeah.. I wasn't terribly happy that the guy is trying to extort money out of me by holding my accounts hostage.. He even alluded to RMTing to get them back from him. The sad thing is that the GMs/Rogean will likely not help me and the guy will get two free accounts.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like that guild leader is a dick for hijacking your shit and holding it for ransom because of a loophole. Amazing how leaders who people put their faith and trust in, can turn out to be slimy fucks.
Does Obama care come with a pixel_lust_removal_drug ?

<= On a similar note: 51 warrior looking for a guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-11-2014, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is the guild leader who did this?
I'm trying not to drag his name through the mud at the moment, until I see if the GMS will give assistance and/or whether he works with me to figure something out..

It's a guild leader on blue though.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

name and shame!
Old 08-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm trying not to drag his name through the mud at the moment, until I see if the GMS will give assistance and/or whether he works with me to figure something out..

It's a guild leader on blue though.
He tried to extort you and you're going to brush that off? Damn, must be nice to throw away your time like that. GMs aren't going to do shit for you...but then again you're a Blue member.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musetii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He tried to extort you and you're going to brush that off? Damn, must be nice to throw away your time like that. GMs aren't going to do shit for you...but then again you're a Blue member.
I'm not brushing it off, but so long as he keeps in contact with me via PMs and attempts to figure something out, I'm not gonna name and shame him. Being extorted and getting the accounts back is better than being sent back to ground fucking zero on these servers.

I'm an extremely casual player and don't have the time to re-level toons on both red and blue to 50+ ... I've got a pit in my stomach over the thought of losing all of my work, so believe me, I've got no love for the guy that stole my shit and is trying to profit off it...
Old 08-11-2014, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

What upsets me the most about all of this is that the extent of my playtime on the cleric I lost to him on p99 was spent running around to different levelling hotspots to give people free 90% rezzes and buffs. Karma definitely didn't work in my favor. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread