Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 02:03 PM
Banned

You can tell Armenians are smart because they are the only group of people to get away with the crying genocide after their unsuccessful coup was executed.
Old 06-27-2018, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2018, 02:34 PM
Banned

Now this is a good article for this forum
Quote:
Why Are Rich, White Girls Struggling in Math? A new study reveals the extent to which children’s geographic surroundings contribute to gender disparities in schools.

But now, a new study by a team of researchers led by the Stanford education professor Sean Reardon finds that girls’ dominance in school isn’t the case across demographics. Yes, the study confirms: Overall, in the average U.S. school district, girls and boys are performing about the same in math. But the study finds that in communities in which most families are affluent and white, and in which adult men far outearn women in income, girls continue to lag behind their male peers in math achievement. In some of these districts, boys on average outperformed girls in math by two-fifths of a grade level.
I don't have any degrees or expertise in this. But I know what the problem is. Rich white girls learn to act like bimbos at a young age. Because their moms and other moms they're around are indeed bimbos.

fuckin bimbos

also:

Quote:
As for the findings in the poorer districts, Fahle pointed to research suggesting that the norms of masculinity prevalent in many low-income black and Hispanic communities downplay the importance of academic achievement. “Boys subsequently disengage with school somewhat,” Fahle said, “and that could be a pattern that fits with our data.”
See you can blame black and brown failure on culture...but only if its dressed up in feminist language...making progress.
Old 06-27-2018, 02:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now this is a good article for this forum

I don't have any degrees or expertise in this. But I know what the problem is. Rich white girls learn to act like bimbos at a young age. Because their moms and other moms they're around are indeed bimbos.

fuckin bimbos

also:

See you can blame black and brown failure on culture...but only if its dressed up in feminist language...making progress.
you see the same thing in scandavian countries and other developed societies. As economic pressure diminishes, women tend to pursue things that actually
Interest them. doesn't have anything to do with women learning to be bimbos.
Old 06-27-2018, 02:40 PM
Banned

The article was written by openly Asian woman Alia Wong

large_headshot.jpg

Asians are turning out to be very useful in modern discourse. Because they can say all the shit whites cannot.
Old 06-27-2018, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you see the same thing in scandavian countries and other developed societies. As economic pressure diminishes, women tend to pursue things that actually
Interest them. doesn't have anything to do with women learning to be bimbos.
Nice. Jordan Peterson ref?
Old 06-27-2018, 02:47 PM
Fire Giant

also, Chief Justice Kennedy just handed conservatives SCOTUS for the next 3 decades or so. let us hope social conservative ideologues are not as ambitious as their comparatively challenged social progressive counterparts.
Old 06-27-2018, 02:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice. Jordan Peterson ref?
you been JP'in?
Old 06-27-2018, 02:50 PM
Banned

teleports away from you
Old 06-27-2018, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also, Chief Justice Kennedy just handed conservatives SCOTUS for the next 3 decades or so. let us hope social conservative ideologues are not as ambitious as their comparatively challenged social progressive counterparts.
I hate to be the one to break this to you, but were going to pack the courts.

Shouldn't have let the Republicans steal the last seat from Obama...Garin was basically conservative anyway.

Edit: for those that don't know...theres nothing in the constitution about the number of justices...and there is nothing in there about it being a co-equal branch of power. This is all just unchallenged stuff. Except for when Roosevelt tried to pack the courts in the 30's the public reacted negatively so he decided to not do it. Now a days...with trust in institutions at an all time low and unrest rising...I don't think there's going to be the same public outcry...we'll see.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 06-27-2018 at 03:00 PM..
Closed Thread