Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 12:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssleeve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude who the fuck drinks Diet Mountain Dew.

Shit tastes like piss, MORE FAIL.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:02 AM
Banned

Yeah the real killer here is diet mountain dew. fo sho
Old 10-30-2011, 12:17 AM
Sarnak

ive never fired or even held a firearm unless u count cs 1.6 in which case im a reliable sharpshooter
Old 10-30-2011, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ive never fired or even held a firearm unless u count cs 1.6 in which case im a reliable sharpshooter
the best shooters in the world are in 1.6
Old 10-30-2011, 01:25 AM
Banned

i got an A in riflery bros i can shoot
Old 10-30-2011, 01:47 AM
Sarnak

<3 Immortal Technique
Old 10-30-2011, 07:10 AM
Banned

Got a S&W 357 and a mini-14. I will use the S&W to fight my way through the lightly armored, Obama communists, then hopefully the mini-14 FMJ rounds will pierce the more heavily armored, Zionist puppet, tactical military in ceramic plates.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
posting pictures of atf raid bait on a message board full of retards half of whom are hippy shitbags that disagree with you owning weapons at all is not a very good idea, and saying you have an "auto license" (which isn't even the proper nomenclature, so your clearly full of shit) does not insulate you, there are folks paid to do nothing but comb the internet for posts just like these, you are fucking up.
Nothing posted is ATF(E) raid bait. No DUh "auto license" is not the proper nomenclature, I'm talking in a casual setting not a fucking court room here party ppl.

I also said I do not have a class III license!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth
the ar with no stock is legal as it is a "pistol" with that short of a barrel, the potential issue (as long as that m4 barrel on the bottom is legal length) comes with you posting the lower next to it as some asshole could consider it constructive posession since it does not have an upper on it.
the AR's stock has nothing to do with legality, at least I've never heard of anything like that. In CA you require a bullet button and some other stupid modifications. It's definitely not in the same category as a pistol though, even a semi only model. Both of the lowers are registered, you don't need to register uppers, so not sure what you mean there.

My Mossberg on the other hand cannot have both pistol grip and a stock, because of overzealous "lawmakers" who think they are Moses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth
hard to tell but the hk looks like it is select fire, so i guess your "auto license" is for that, my own auto license is for my camaro.
the h&k real nice real nice, is the best you can ever have the pleasure of, expensive as fuck though.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:52 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

Also I get off to wanna-be slaves and hippy shitbags that disagree with owning weapons. Literally rocking full package with precum drippin atm
Closed Thread