Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 12:38 PM
Banned

Meccezan ?

I'm still waiting my delicious

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-30-2013, 12:39 PM
Sarnak

I don't know why I bother, honestly. I know better than to try to expect logical reasoning supported by evidence to have any affect on TMOs S.O.P. of Lie and Deny.

You can make all of the false accusations you want. You can call me names. You can edit conversations and continue trying to convince others that your trolling is a worthwhile pursuit.

The facts remain- until IB got bored and quit, TMO was left with our scraps. After two years, you *still* need to raid with zerg-level forces and often wipe. These are verifiable facts*, not baseless claims.

Cling to whatever coping mechanism you need, because your trolls are not having the desired impact.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread won't make 5 pages
What?
Old 07-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know why I bother, honestly. I know better than to try to expect logical reasoning supported by evidence to have any affect on TMOs S.O.P. of Lie and Deny.

You can make all of the false accusations you want. You can call me names. You can edit conversations and continue trying to convince others that your trolling is a worthwhile pursuit.

The facts remain- until IB got bored and quit, TMO was left with our scraps. After two years, you *still* need to raid with zerg-level forces and often wipe. These are verifiable facts*, not baseless claims.

Cling to whatever coping mechanism you need, because your trolls are not having the desired impact.
TMO made sure IB didn't step foot in Droga that first month of Kunark release. How soon you forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meccezan ?

I'm still waiting my delicious

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great idea! Taco bell for lunch today. Been a while. Thanks for the great idea!
Old 07-30-2013, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO made sure IB didn't step foot in Droga that first month of Kunark release. How soon you forget.
I still LOL at Zeelot's excitement over TMO being first to droga that day. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-30-2013, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You were in fact banned for duping. You have yet to prove otherwise.

It is not a false accusation you were banned for duping.

Scraps = Trak, VP, CT, VS, Bard Epic, Wiz Epic, Necro Epic. But if you need to tell yourself a fairy tale to sleep at night, keep doing it. Often wipe is not a verifiable fact. Zerg is a loose term and undefinable. Please define the approximate numbers for every raid mob. Also, you need to define "need to zerg". You honestly think we NEED 40 people to kill trakanon? Cause I can show you recent dkp history with much lower numbers. We are the longest lasting consistently raiding guild on the server. We didn't break apart 5 times like IB did. We choose to have larger numbers because that way we can have members with 30% or lower attendance.(real lives man)

Pot, Kettle, Black?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:03 PM
Fire Giant

Stefen = Owned.

IB = still terrible guild

Visceral,

I'll get you that taco bell when you get me some frog legs.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:13 PM
Sarnak

Alarti, wake up. I shouldn't have to lead you by the hand here- The fact that Stefen is unbanned is proof enough that I never duped. Until a week before* Uthgaard banned me I spent every free minute in EC trying to buy a BCG with the plat I'd slowly scraped together, does that sound like confirmed duper behavior?

It's called the burden of proof. You make the claim, you're responsible for proving that I banned. Good luck with that, seriously.

And FYI, VP/Epics all went in after I quit- note the "until IB got bored and quit" preface.

Read much, bro?
Old 07-30-2013, 01:14 PM
Sarnak

Sorry, you're responsible for proving that I duped*. You can't do that, because it never happened. This is a baseless claim on your part.
Closed Thread