Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Aviak

Default So did you switch classes yet?

So who started with one class and switched to another?

So far I am pretty happy I chose the Shaman class, I find the diversity great right now. Also having sow is priceless for me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I try to sow everyone I can lol...

Just ding'ed level 10 and noticed a lot of the regulars I had played with seemed to have disappeared so hopefully they have just switched classes or something, because everyone I've met so far seems to be really into it and fun to play with..
Old 11-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

I'm sticking with my chanter. She's only lvl 8 but that's because I was out all Halloween weekend and I spent last night running to HHK for pet spells and getting all the parts I need for my Stein of Moggok.

I kind of wish there were less of us running around but I can't knock others for realizing what a great challenge and benefit the class is.

Where are you hunting at at level 10? I don't want to stay in Crushbone too much longer, I would love to try something different.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:45 AM
Fire Giant

Level 18 Warrior.. Wont be changing classes!
Old 11-04-2009, 10:47 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I started a druid, got him to 13, and because of some friends re-rolling due to issues they find difficult to overcome (bard song-twisting I'm talking about you), I re-rolled a DE cleric. I'll very likely pick the druid back up when we near 13 because SoW and ports make me smile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 11-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Aviak

Im on the other side, Blackburrow!

Going to stick with the Karana side for now explore all the wide open spaces of everfrost/Karanas. If it's too empty I'll flock over where more people are...
Old 11-04-2009, 01:27 PM
Fire Giant

I didn't reroll but I stopped playing until melee inc damage is fixed or Mend is.

Mugatoo <Center For Ants>
45 Iksar Monk

"You can all go to hell, I'm going to Texas."
Old 11-04-2009, 02:51 PM
Fire Giant

Hit 50 on my rogue and am now playing a monk (level 19).

I don't see many problems yet. Sure mend is broken, but not that badly.

Re-rolled the monk to help with pulls =)
Old 11-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hit 50 on my rogue and am now playing a monk (level 19).

I don't see many problems yet. Sure mend is broken, but not that badly.

Re-rolled the monk to help with pulls =)
Problem with mend you'll find at post 100 skill. The issue with mend not showing messages at early levels is either fixed, or fixes itself - but that's hardly much of a problem :-p
Old 11-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't reroll but I stopped playing until melee inc damage is fixed or Mend is.
Like wise, I don't play nearly as much as I did when the server first went live. Still things that aren't working right. I play from time to time, but not going crazy until server is much more in line where it's suppose to be.

Ex-Tholuxe Paells player - "Vexikuri & Nytewind" Shout out to Bascome, Naur, Equable, Nizzi, Maynarrd, Daesean, Waggs, Cidz, & others... RIP Vino...
Old 11-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

Im playing a lvl 8 ranger and I'm liking it so far. I dont think I'll be rolling another until high 30's or 40's.
Closed Thread