Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

You are right everyone else in the history of EQ playing a shaman had it wrong and you totally figured it out, well done.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:56 PM
Fire Giant

test it for urself, do ur numbers. im pretty sure not everyone in the history of EQ got it this bad, thanks.

ill do it for u, quick gross maths. root rotting 10 mobs and sticking epic dot on em for over 1k dmg in 1 min, u can click on jbb 8 times, wich makes 230 x 8 = 1.8k dmg. yeah, ure doubling the dmg ouput on a single mob for the period of over 1 min ( without lettin u do anything else btw ) while ur epic is ticking over 10k dmg on 9 different mobs. if u can keep root roting and ticking epic instead of clicking and breaking roots i bet its worth it more.

editnumber55 : thats without taking into account clicking jbb to do that dmg output doesnt let u re-root and re-tick the epic on mobs, so if ure killing lets say 3k hp mobs how are u re-ticking them if ure just using jbb to equal the dmg ouput ur epic is doing on a single mob? how much time u need to reclick the epic in the right way so u can re-dot mobs as the poison wears so it keeps ticking over the period of time? im not up to do those maths but u follow me im sure.

again is gross maths. but still, bring up the proper maths about this and will point in the same direction ( epic dot is 1.3k 9s cast over 1m 30s just in case someone wanna do it )

yeah im a bad shaman im sure about that ; )

jbb is useless imo.
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 12-01-2015 at 07:19 PM..
Old 12-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Sarnak

Bait you don't deserve to understand the true power of a torp shaman and a jbb ..... just know its well worth 20 k
Last edited by Mudslinger; 12-01-2015 at 07:28 PM..
Old 12-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslinger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bait you don't deserve to understand the true power of a torp shaman and a jbb ..... just know its well worth 20 k

im eager to learn. u think the 30% slow on torpor will make jbb dps more than a melee shaman? or is it that u torpor from range and start clicking the jbb, i think i was trying to make a point with that not being worthfull enough via maths.

does torpor strip off haste buff? u still would get a 6% via haste item, still more dps than jbb. so this must be a range thing? i dont understand

u guys may not believe this, but i love when im wrong cos it means im learning, so i advance.

prove me wrong here
Old 12-01-2015, 07:57 PM
Fire Giant

i dont believe its a worthless item, is just not the same as a cinder bolt staff for a mague, wich for example u guys price in 5k...but i dont want to start over another item.

eq devs are not stupid but jbb is not meant to be some kind of op item but an utility item, and as a shaman the utility is very reduced since there is very little room for it to be worthy.

my 2 cents now u guys keep playing the game ur way, dpsing the shit out of the raids and joining empire
Old 12-02-2015, 01:33 AM
Sarnak

have pmd about the jbb several times, is it actually for sale?
Old 12-02-2015, 09:10 AM
Fire Giant

noone? i guessed...maths dont lie. On top of what i said i will point out that if u are root roting 10 mobs, epic takes 8 secs to cast u need 80s to reclick epic on every mob, without taking into acount rerooting. So using a jbb to dps while root roting 10 mobs just wont make it, its so dumb i dont even believe u ever did it that way heartbrand.

just some more quick maths to add on top of this jbb nonsense.

regards
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 12-02-2015 at 09:14 AM..
Old 12-02-2015, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

Your a moron .

Please go read about some of the mobs shaman solo'd in velious on live the power of that bracer has nothing to do with root rotting mobs and melee alone isn't out doing the regen on somthings your class can solo ......
Old 12-02-2015, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

As I said before your not worth explaining the power of the jbb to but your welcome for the point in the right direction
Old 12-02-2015, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslinger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I said before your not worth explaining the power of the jbb to but your welcome for the point in the right direction
u should learn from what im saying, its clear that u dont read.

jbb is used in here for summoning mobs and rot rooting, nothing else has been pointed out. Ive already explained via mathematics why jbb is worth shit for a shaman. Now keep not reading what i say, keep not giving a single argument and more important, keep using that jbb.

but plz, dont speak to me like i dont know the game i play, u are speaking with someone who researches everything he speaks about, ud better listen.

Mudslinger if u play a shaman im available for free tips.
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 12-02-2015 at 05:03 PM..
Closed Thread