Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 02:17 PM
Large Rat

When I leveled up my Druid in 2000 or 2001, I killed in Iceclad from 30 until around 40. Started soloing cougars then quaded them at 34. Back then I would run out of mana before final cast and had to time opening my spellbook and when they would come into melee range.
Old 02-21-2017, 06:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The double spawn of split paw gnolls near the hermit in south karana might be good (obviously you can find a big elephant to charm if you want).

Bind at south qeynos so you can hand in their skins when you have a full set of four (good quest xp up to 40s).

Always lot of snow cougars up in iceclad, not sure how many more levels it will be good for though.
This. Gnoll skins took me to 38 very fast. A friend who was a little more obsessed than me insisted the exp was still good to 45 but I noticed it slow down a lot around the 38.
Old 02-21-2017, 06:33 PM
Kobold

Which quest is the one for the skin hand ins?

Tanned Split Paw Skin

Gem Inlaid Guants, or Tesch Val Scrolls? And do you have to hand in 4 at once, or just 1?
Old 02-24-2017, 12:01 PM
Sarnak

Highly recommend Iceclad for at least your early 30's. Charming cougars may be a little rough (based on charm breaks) at the beginning but becomes very consistent shortly and the cougar claw earrings sell well. You can also choose to quad them at 34 with Lightning Strike, although charming will still be faster experience.

You can move to Dreadlands later 30's and quad yeti's. These are great exp and very easy to quad.
Old 03-12-2017, 04:20 PM
Kobold

Going to throw my 2c in with iceclad cougars at 30 as well. I started at 30, 29 saw too many breaks for it to be mana savvy. Just because I had a hard time finding the right spot, if you're facing the tower's IZ, to go the right and set up between the coast and the treeline. I went from 30-34 here very easily and managed 5 earrings in the process.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

I'm surprised no one has mentioned:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Cazic_Thule_Alligator_Pit
https://wiki.project1999.com/Cazic_Thule_Alligator_Hall

I just took my druid up to 38 there and it's really great XP for animal charming. Plus the only time you see anyone else there is if some high-level is killing the alligators for mage focus items (and even then you can usually give them the mage focus items you've looted while leveling and don't care about to make them go away).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread