Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 12:51 AM
Fire Giant

Default Swisha

You sir, are lame.

(here's the story)

You all remember that terrible person/player Psyduck/Juice right? Well apparently this guy "Swisha" is a friend of his, and when I started badmouthing how terrible Psyduck is, he removes me from the crappy group he was running in SolB (a windows group). I don't really care too much about the group because the exp is terrible at 49 anyway, I just thought it was pretty bad to remove me due to me badmouthing a shitty player.

Ahh, I love people sometimes, others just need to die in a fire.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:54 AM
Kobold

first post
Old 05-29-2010, 02:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sir, are lame.

(here's the story)

You all remember that terrible person/player Psyduck/Juice right? Well apparently this guy "Swisha" is a friend of his, and when I started badmouthing how terrible Psyduck is, he removes me from the crappy group he was running in SolB (a windows group). I don't really care too much about the group because the exp is terrible at 49 anyway, I just thought it was pretty bad to remove me due to me badmouthing a shitty player.

Ahh, I love people sometimes, others just need to die in a fire.
Thanks for the heads up. God knows I don't want to associate with players that take exception to random douches badmouthing their friends, shitty players or no.

Seriously, when was the last time you left the house? And if you didn't care about the group, as you say, then why are we reading about it?...
Old 05-29-2010, 03:09 AM
Fire Giant

Just about ever post I've seen Gorgetrapper make has been something I disagree with. Is your in-game name Gorgetrapper? Just curious so I can avoid you like the plague. We would not get along.
Old 05-29-2010, 03:09 AM
Fire Giant

every*.. I'm drunk. Whatever.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just about ever post I've seen Gorgetrapper make has been something I disagree with. Is your in-game name Gorgetrapper? Just curious so I can avoid you like the plague. We would not get along.
I already steer clear of people like you so you have nothing to worry about.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

When I really don't like people, I steer into them.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:29 AM
Banned

Swisha may not be my favorite player, but die in a fire? Whoa man. Violence and rape is so banalized these days, i shudder to think what people will say in 20 years from now that will make saying "die in a fire" to someone who removed you from a group in a video game seem utterly tame. Maybe find out their real life address and kill their whole family and say "YOU WANNA REMOVE ME FROM THE GROUP NOW? HUH? HUH? YEAH I DIDNT THINK SO!!"
Old 05-29-2010, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swisha may not be my favorite player, but die in a fire? Whoa man. Violence and rape is so banalized these days, i shudder to think what people will say in 20 years from now that will make saying "die in a fire" to someone who removed you from a group in a video game seem utterly tame. Maybe find out their real life address and kill their whole family and say "YOU WANNA REMOVE ME FROM THE GROUP NOW? HUH? HUH? YEAH I DIDNT THINK SO!!"
Shut the fuck up and get raped in a fire.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would so totally do that, if you can't do anything in a video game to them, go find their address and burn their house down, it's the only real way to get back at them.

Closed Thread