Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Large Rat

Default Learned about P99 from Pantheon! Where can I buy EQ Titanium now?

Hello new friends!

Learned about P99 from the Pantheon Kickstarter. I'd love to jump in and play with you guys -- the problem being that I can't really find EQ Titanium for sale anywhere, at least not at a non-insane price. I'm seeing a couple of copies on eBay, one with a missing disk. Amazon has a few used ones for 50-60 bucks. Does anyone know where I should try looking next? I'd rather keep this 100% above the table, in the spirit of the server, so I'm avoiding other sites if at all possible.

So if anyone can help, please let me know! And if any of you happen to be in the WI area and have a copy you'd be willing to sell, let me know.

Looking forward to jumping in and meeting you all! It's been so long since I played EQ -- I still remember my mage (Falaanla) and being a part of a pretty cool community over at the Magician's Tower forums. Hoping to get back to the game now and play again, so y'alls help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

ebay or amazon. i think its like $150 on amazon.. ther are some nice posts here on this forum for acquiring a digital copy for substantially less (if youre careful)
Old 02-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

Give me a minute, perhaps if you can figure out some puzzles from the forums you can get it for free [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...light=Titanium

I know you said you wanna keep it above the table, but besides old copies its not produced anymore soooo... Make use of said gray area lol
Last edited by Laugher; 02-04-2014 at 09:32 AM..
Old 02-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give me a minute, perhaps if you can figure out some puzzles from the forums you can get it for free [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...light=Titanium

I know you said you wanna keep it above the table, but besides old copies its not produced anymore soooo... Make use of said gray area lol
Lol I'm picking up with your putting down! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] good stuff
Old 02-04-2014, 12:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMoose0987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello new friends!

Learned about P99 from the Pantheon Kickstarter. I'd love to jump in and play with you guys -- the problem being that I can't really find EQ Titanium for sale anywhere, at least not at a non-insane price. I'm seeing a couple of copies on eBay, one with a missing disk. Amazon has a few used ones for 50-60 bucks. Does anyone know where I should try looking next? I'd rather keep this 100% above the table, in the spirit of the server, so I'm avoiding other sites if at all possible.

So if anyone can help, please let me know! And if any of you happen to be in the WI area and have a copy you'd be willing to sell, let me know.

Looking forward to jumping in and meeting you all! It's been so long since I played EQ -- I still remember my mage (Falaanla) and being a part of a pretty cool community over at the Magician's Tower forums. Hoping to get back to the game now and play again, so y'alls help would be greatly appreciated.
This

, happy to see the pantheon kickstarter bringing more people to p1999, welcome to the forum and game !
Old 02-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Large Rat

Thanks for the tips y'all! I'll try to jump on as soon as I can.

That said -- what would be the best way to find a people to form a regular group for leveling with? I'd like to find a solid crew to run with as I level up, but with P99 having been around for awhile, I'd guess the bulk of people at lower levels are twinked out or already have established groups.

I'm still trying to decide on a class, too. Played Magician way back in the day, so would likely want to try something different and just have to decide on what. If I can find a solid regular group, I'd definitely go with a solid grouping class! Just have to actually make sure I have a group to run with. I mean, I do see mention of some leveling guilds, but was wondering if there were other ways people found regular leveling groups. Either way, I'll look up some of those leveling guilds when I'm in game.

Looking forward to meeting you guys!
Last edited by MrMoose0987; 02-04-2014 at 12:16 PM..
Old 02-04-2014, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMoose0987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That said -- what would be the best way to find a people to form a regular group for leveling with? I'd like to find a solid crew to run with as I level up, but with P99 having been around for awhile, I'd guess the bulk of people at lower levels are twinked out or already have established groups.

I'm still trying to decide on a class, too. Played Magician way back in the day, so would likely want to try something different and just have to decide on what. If I can find a solid regular group, I'd definitely go with a solid grouping class! Just have to actually make sure I have a group to run with.
Just play. You will usually find groups organically and from that continue to see people whose playtime match yours. Just be social and add them to your friends list and see when they are on and how they are progressing.
Last edited by Burrito; 02-04-2014 at 12:24 PM..
Old 02-04-2014, 12:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:

I'm still trying to decide on a class, too. Played Magician way back in the day, so would likely want to try something different and just have to decide on what. If I can find a solid regular group, I'd definitely go with a solid grouping class! Just have to actually make sure I have a group to run with.
There's always people running alts up and new players joining, play what you want and you'll be fine as far as grouping. upper 35-49ish is the only place grouping sucks and I'm not really sure why. Just no one goes to guk/solb anymore.

Join a leveling guild as well, Knights or Supremacy or something.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Aviak

You'll find lots of people throughout all levels. Many are twinked, many are terrible, but that's the fun of it. All of the interbreeding that happens here will create friends throughout your levels. Enjoy it!
Old 02-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

*sits down with popcorn and awaits all of the great pirate ship puns and subtle references*

Bashndash - < > 50 ogre war
Dashnbash - < > 50 highelf mage
Flashndash - < > 28 woodelf rogue
Closed Thread