Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this post really isnt for all you neck beards without jobs.
Sorry that I make more than your Best Buy job and have the decency to not make a public display for attention when breaking the rules of the game.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this post really isnt for all you neck beards without jobs.
Then why is it in RNF?

Also, you don't seem sorry at all... you even list it in your sig lol....
Old 11-19-2013, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulpher01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then why is it in RNF?

Also, you don't seem sorry at all... you even list it in your sig lol....
It's an outcry for attention. I used to do it when I was younger. I'd do something horrible and try and get everyone on my side.

Problem being, that doesn't fucking work because it doesn't resolve the issue at hand with the person(s) you have a conflict with.

I can see why this guy works at Best Buy as a sales associate. All salespersons are corporate lapdogs which can be ordered around by management, who get ordered by regional, who get ordered by corporate. He contains no power in his hands at work so he has to compensate by going online anonymously to justify wrong-doings. He'll never be regional or corporate issue because of trust and deceit; they want people who deceive for the company, not for themselves. He is self-centered and that trait normally doesn't get you what you want, but in this case it does because he is seeking attention. Therefore, he is getting attention and achieving his goals whereas in the real world he is incapable of achieving his goals.

Judging by his attitude, if given the opportunity to play again, he'd do RMT again as long as he was guaranteed he wouldn't be caught like he was before. That's just the kind of person he is.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

I like how the guy spending his money on virtual items for a video game is calling everyone else neck beards.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:32 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Nebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_gnoll_pup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry that I make more than your Best Buy job and have the decency to not make a public display for attention when breaking the rules of the game.
Look, I dont work at Best buy and I've recently become a shift manager at McDonalds. I can say that I am making strides in the right direction and have become a changed person. All I want to do is be able to play in Velious with my old guild mates in <IB>.

You're probably some troll account of some scrub that never did anything in game and is just mad jelly. Stop being jelly.

Kuchiki Rukia[60 Enchanter] <Transatlantic Rampage> Banned for Richgirl RMT. Remember 11.29.2011
Old 11-19-2013, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're probably some troll account of some scrub that never did anything in game and is just mad jelly. Stop being jelly.
Lol @ this
Old 11-19-2013, 01:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
All I want to do is be able to play in Velious with my old guild mates in <IB>.
What is stopping you from making a new account, again?
Old 11-19-2013, 01:16 PM
Banned

Sure let's lift your ban so you can buy a fungi next. Lazy fuck.
Old 11-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

i am being trolled by the fact that multiple people have been trolled by this OP

he didn't even try
Old 11-19-2013, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

If you don't want to have a public discussion, then don't discuss in public.
Closed Thread