Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

Default Transgendered people are mentally ill

I have no hatred for transgendered people, I don't care what anyone does to their own body or who they fuck etc etc. Its none of my business but I just cant handle this new trend where people who hack off their dicks and take female hormones act as if its "totally normal" and want to be treated as if they do not have a mental illness.

I have dealt with anxiety/depression my entire life and I admit that is a form of mental illness and have no apprehension admitting this because it is the reality so i am not making fun of you, I am just wanting the transgendered community to be honest.

If your brain is telling you that you are a woman and that drives you to mutilate your body and hack off your sexual organs....that is quintessential mental illness incarnate. Can you think of a crazier thing to do outside of physically/sexually abusing another person? I cant.

Come to terms with what you are transgendered folk, and that is severely mentally ill people who are driven to hack off your cocks to make yourself feel better inside. If this is not textbook action driven by insanity I dont know what is and its time to confront reality and come clean so we can study/understand/help your community in a more productive fashion.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:10 PM
Sarnak

You're mentally ill. Posting on a 15 year old elf simulator forum that everyone hates you on and thinking you matter to anyone other than for a cheap laugh at your expense.

They're laughing at you, not with you.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

Hastley confirmed transgendered
Old 08-24-2013, 06:12 PM
Sarnak

Guess again. Would say you're confirmed retarded but this was confirmed ages ago. Nothing to see hear people .
Old 08-24-2013, 06:13 PM
Sarnak

*here
Old 08-24-2013, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

"Confirmed retarded" "Nothing to see HEAR people."

You are embarrassing your family.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

I don't get plastic surgery, unless it's to correct a deformity. Just accept what nature gave you.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:18 PM
Sarnak

No, I'm not . Good luck finding a girlfriend on a 15 year old elf simulator. You are an abomination . Pretty much the perfect example of how warped the minds of people who spent 15 years playing an elf simulator can become
Old 08-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Sarnak

My mind is warped because i think hacking off your genitals is a crazy thing to do?
Old 08-24-2013, 06:25 PM
Sarnak

If it's a mental illness, surely you don't mind the government paying healthcare for hormones to treat it?