Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Aviak

Default Late Night Players?

Heya,

I started here with P99 started but had to take a break for awhile. I was wondering if many people play late hours? (Midnight area)? I'm looking to start up tonight so I was just curious if I'll be able to find groups.

Thanks!
Old 08-24-2010, 02:15 PM
Aviak

Send a message via MSN to fwaits

Your level/class and a time zone might help people better judge if they are a fit for what you are looking for. =)
Old 08-24-2010, 02:38 PM
Banned

There are people playing all the time. During peak hours there are honestly too many people playing, you might benefit by getting the good camp spots during late night hours.

But like the person above said, who knows when your late hours are since you gave no time zone.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Aviak

Sorry for the vague post. My hours generally will be 10 PM (Mountain, 12 AM EST) - 2 AM ( Mountain, 4 AM EST). I may log on a little earlier than that.

The last character I played was a dwarf cleric but I'm thinking of starting an enchanter or mage.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocaevia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry for the vague post. My hours generally will be 10 PM (Mountain, 12 AM EST) - 2 AM ( Mountain, 4 AM EST). I may log on a little earlier than that.

The last character I played was a dwarf cleric but I'm thinking of starting an enchanter or mage.
Yeah there will be plenty of people. I usually play 10-midnight central time and the normal dungeons are full of people.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

You'll actually enjoy it all far more playing those hours than the normal mid day peak hours.. lord knows I never bother trying to get anything useful done between noon and 6pm PST [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Closed Thread