Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briscoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite part of these threads is when the "wipe it clean" crowd explains how wiping it clean will get rid of the RMT and duping crowd.
If billions of duped plat does not exist, it can't be sold.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSterben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Terraria, of course. =)
1.2 PATCH WHEN

YOU SAID THE PATCH WOULD RELEASE IN JULY REDIGIT
Old 07-25-2013, 12:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSterben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would I stop when it bothers you so much? Lol. Watching you furrow your brow and wring your hands in concern of me is pretty entertaining.

You're one of those people who doesn't understand that when you have a discussion on the internet, you're opening it up to the input of other people. If you don't like what I have to say or disagree, then discuss it or ignore me. Trying to stop me from giving my opinion or suggestions (not assertions, like you seem to think I'm making) will only result in me saying "piss off."

I don't have a solution for the server but I have one for you: chill out and stop being.a chode. This is a discussion about a meaningless video game...you're not going to hit "combine" on a fletching kit and cure cancer.
So much assuming and generalizing in this post (like all of your others) I don't know where to start. I'm just pointing out that you really have no idea what you're talking about. Big difference. I know its easy to misconstrue my sarcasm for actual concern about the content of your posts.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesenkomaha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If billions of duped plat does not exist, it can't be sold.
any amount of plat can be sold. the price only goes up if it's less readily available.

items can be sold, as well. RMT will be just as likely on a second server.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Banned

Nilbog can step in and confirm he is going to do the completed project server relaunch, and what his plans are for the current server but...

It is my understanding you are partaking in a PROJECT right now and your play/testing/being a player on the server generating currency, drama, finding exploits is your "payment" and it is a mutual relationship. This is by no means a finished product, esp considering we still have Velious to come.

Trust me. I'd love a wipe.

However!

I know what happens after a wipe: ghost town.

Not to mention people come back from time to time or eventually join friends here, you'd kill all that for sure. A wipe is the stupidest thing you can do, even though I'd enjoy playing with a fresh start much more.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

just wipe all the account with more than one 60. That should clear it.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slopknight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just wipe all the account with more than one 60. That should clear it.
the type of scum that's RMTing and duping would not have any 60s. they're the perpetually 46 type that buy epic MQs, get to level 50, and then resell their accounts because they realize they're not immediately getting into VP with their trash geared dumpster character.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So much assuming and generalizing in this post (like all of your others) I don't know where to start. I'm just pointing out that you really have no idea what you're talking about. Big difference. I know its easy to misconstrue my sarcasm for actual concern about the content of your posts.
It's all in good fun. I just now noticed your sig...and with all of that TMO on it I can understand why you took my comments so personally. You guys always seem to fall all over yourselves when the topic involves RMT. Of course, I've only been here for three weeks so those threads must have been beyond my level of comprehension. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2013, 12:53 PM
Orc

Quote:
It's all in good fun. I just now noticed your sig...and with all of that TMO on it I can understand why you took my comments so personally. You guys always seem to fall all over yourselves when the topic involves RMT. Of course, I've only been here for three weeks so those threads must have been beyond my level of comprehension. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason why I started playing on this server is because I was hoping people like this poster would still be playing World of Warcraft.
Last edited by Peener; 07-25-2013 at 12:56 PM..
Old 07-25-2013, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

clear case of TMO envy. wipe it so that he no longer has gear better than me!

this kind of obsession is not healthy. please seek help.
Closed Thread