Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhuma7
All I see from you, is separation anxiety.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and all i see from you is zero valid reasons to wipe the server.
Lets try some religious logic for ya.

Give me a valid reason not to wipe the server.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your whole damn argument is invalid. RMT isn't going away with a new server, dumbass.

if the timeline bothers you so much, quit playing. no reason to drag the rest of us down for your selfishness.
Wow - that didn't take long. Here's to at least trying to have a reasonable conversation over the internet.

One quick thing:

Let me repeat what I posted, word-for-word, about RMT/duping and a new server, and I'm going to put it in bold to really help you read it and understand it.

"RMT and item duping have further exacerbated the economy problems. Granted, a fix to these two issues would need to be implemented before a new server was established."

So, before you lose your cool and start calling people "dumbasses" and such, please make sure you have thoroughly read and comprehended your opponents "invalid argumentation" before spewing around like an un-held firehouse.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhuma7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets try some religious logic for ya.

Give me a valid reason not to wipe the server.
onus. i don't have to. the server exists and we play on it. good enough. pick one.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow - that didn't take long. Here's to at least trying to have a reasonable conversation over the internet.

One quick thing:

Let me repeat what I posted, word-for-word, about RMT/duping and a new server, and I'm going to put it in bold to really help you read it and understand it.

"RMT and item duping have further exacerbated the economy problems. Granted, a fix to these two issues would need to be implemented before a new server was established."

So, before you lose your cool and start calling people "dumbasses" and such, please make sure you have thoroughly read and comprehended your opponents "invalid argumentation" before spewing around like an un-held firehouse.
hey look, asshole: all of your threads are riddled with ad hominem attacks and passive aggressiveness, but you get excited at being called a dumbass. the RNF section is made for people like you, try posting there instead.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
hey look, asshole: all of your threads are riddled with ad hominem attacks and passive aggressiveness, but you get excited at being called a dumbass. the RNF section is made for people like you, try posting there instead.
Let's get real specific then - give me an example of an ad hominem attack I've used. Also, give me an example of you actually responding to anything I've said, or showing any kind of respect to anyone with a different opinion than yours.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

Gentlemwn stay on track, have a hate fest in private messages, so far there have been great points all through this thread with no rnf feel, would love to see it maintain that path [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bashndash - < > 50 ogre war
Dashnbash - < > 50 highelf mage
Flashndash - < > 28 woodelf rogue
Old 07-25-2013, 04:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
onus. i don't have to. the server exists and we play on it. good enough. pick one.
This should be a clear sign for anyone. Dont expect a rational debate with this guy.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:46 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's get real specific then - give me an example of an ad hominem attack I've used. Also, give me an example of you actually responding to anything I've said, or showing any kind of respect to anyone with a different opinion than yours.
To quote the great Patton Oswalt on respecting differing opinions and beliefs:

"You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs." No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble. Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: “That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" I acknowledge that you believe that, that’s great, but I’m not going to respect it. I have an uncle that believes he saw Sasquatch. We do not believe him, nor do we respect him!"
Old 07-25-2013, 04:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhuma7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This should be a clear sign for anyone. Dont expect a rational debate with this guy.
Yea just saw that.
Closed Thread