Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 08-28-2014, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having the 1hb stein of moggok and the offhand stein of moggok (yes you could have both) and resistant skin up with rune scale cloak on was enough for me to resist every asystole and scourge if that helps.
just wanted to note that on this server asystole checks against MR, it should check against disease.
Old 08-28-2014, 03:03 PM
Sarnak

p99 spell file says disease.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:41 AM
Banned

One thing rq along with roots...

Can you make sure that stuns don't land ever after 70 MR from an even con?

This should be true in both pvp/pve. Took a few stuns from fungi king at 156 MR.

I say this because not only is that off right now, but these resists changes will allow aoe grouping like we did in seb/fungus grove all the time on RZ.

IE: 100 mr / 150fr/cold and no one should be getting hit by any pbaoes.

No rush, can't tell you how grateful we are to have a real core dev with license to commit code like this.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:04 PM
Banned

pras haynar
Old 08-30-2014, 03:40 AM
Banned

Very excited to relearn pvp on red with all these huge improvements

Gettin REAL MERSED again
Old 08-31-2014, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technique [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
p99 spell file says disease.
hrm.. does this just mean you can dispel it using cures or that it checks against disease? will have to check this.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:21 AM
Sarnak

Yes, cures remove it but dispels don't.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:47 AM
Banned

Would just like to add a few things...

General:

Knockbacks aren't working anything like classic if someone is like 50% through there cast they auto regain like 100% of the time.

Being rooted in classic meant you cannot be interrupted by melee or spell knockback, root=can't be knockbacked. Unlike here where you can move a character while rooted(last time I tried at least)

Wizard:

Lightning Bolt-lvl 16 wizard spell landed really good even on high mr people on luclin era and had a 1 sec stun. Here there is no 1 second stun attached. It's dmg partialed all the time but it landed much better than any other mr spell. Not as good as shock of lightning but better than every other Wiz stun/nuke unlike those worthless clash spells.

Keep in mind to although it doesn't say it in coding but Shock of lighting lvl 12 spell landed like a lure until it was changed around PoP era. It was used by every wiz to interrupt so you can't code it like a normal spell, currently it is working like intended and should be left as is(except the knockback portion which is busted for all knockbacks)

Bard

Selo's- used to break every movement impairing effect on tick

Bard Epic- is amplifying the stun portion of Busco's Bombastic Bellow's which is already a 8 second stun lol making it INSANE! It also seem to have the effect of making it harder to resist.

Chant's are also landing on people with insanely high FR, CR which never happened on live. Those chants were barely used by bards because they landed so bad.

Necro

Necromancer lifetaps are nerfed on 33% dmg in PvP as they should be! But they are also nerfed on the heal portion 33% which they shouldn't be! Last time I tried lifetap necro's also seemed to regain life vs a skinned opponents. For Example a necro who lifetapped a Enc with Rune got zero life back, the spell had to do atleast 1 dmg to give life return, then the tap gave the full amount.

Asystole is of the Heart Flutter line and should be disease based and removed via disease cures.

Scent line- although I'm not positive and won't say I'm anywhere near 100% but the Scent line of spells seems to be running off MR and not Poison, but like i said i could be wrong on this one.

Mage

Shock of Blades- The mages spell shock of blades also worked like Shock of Lightning it landed really well vs high mr targets. Partialed like everytime but it was often used by Mages to interupt and landed better than every higher lvl version of that spell. So if nukes are changed to new resist code this one should be left as it is because it is currently working as intended.

This is all 100% accurate and anyone who PvP'd as much as i did on live can confirm this is true as gospel.

As a sidenote no server was intended to have 3 years of kunark, and VP gear has flooded the server like never seen on live. If you change resist codes now lol every caster besides Wizards(due to lures) will be made completely useless against most melee's. LOL just saying
Last edited by Swyft; 09-01-2014 at 05:24 AM..
Old 09-01-2014, 04:42 AM
Kobold

this thread is fantastic and so are you H
Last edited by yevea; 09-01-2014 at 04:50 AM..
Old 09-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Necro

Necromancer lifetaps are nerfed on 33% dmg in PvP as they should be! But they are also nerfed on the heal portion 33% which they shouldn't be! Last time I tried lifetap necro's also seemed to regain life vs a skinned opponents. For Example a necro who lifetapped a Enc with Rune got zero life back, the spell had to do atleast 1 dmg to give life return, then the tap gave the full amount.
Lifetap DDs always did 66% damage and always healed 66% damage. They only heal the amount of damage they do. Which is why lifetap doesn't heal on skinnned/runed targets because they technically aren't doing any damage.