Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't get any of my 49 spells till 1-2 months after i hit 50.

If I was that easy to kill you should be able to do it again amiright?

You up for a 1v1 challenge? i haven't even logged in for 1-2 months it should be easy on your part!
lol crazycloud sounds mad because he has his own personal acre of tombstones in Thrillas GRAVEYARD of holonoobs.

Crazy, try EZ server. Classic red EQ is just not for you.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't get any of my 49 spells till 1-2 months after i hit 50.

If I was that easy to kill you should be able to do it again amiright?

You up for a 1v1 challenge? i haven't even logged in for 1-2 months it should be easy on your part!
Yes absolutely. Message Thrilla and fight me in a zone that druids cant portal into. You are a troll in a troll clan that has almost never killed me and died 120+ times to me so it is not beyond your desperation to try to set me up and port in a group on top of me. You have a lot of people obsessed with me in your clan that will try to talk you into doing this even if you did have honest intentions.

More importantly, you died 1v1 in doors to a druid as a necro with a pet out, ouch.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The evil swarm of Holobad are swirling the drain now, it wont be long till we are rid of this hive of scum and the server will.. heal, and then flurish as the classic 1999 style red server it was always ment to be.

Holobad in their deathspasm now, but do not worry good people of p99, a few more roach kicks and it will be over, we will sweep them out the door like the dead trash they are and then with a clean slate we will continue to enjoy this precious gift Nilbog and the staff of p99 have bestowed on us.

Pras. and Pras. Nihilum for being instrumental in defeated this great evil and GRIEFING THEM OFF THE SERVER for all time. Pras.
Although we did kick some ass I think the death touch came from founding fathers kicking there ass, they had accuses for why we beat them 100v2 60v4 and such, but with ff having the same numbers nothing they could say on forums that anyone would believe lmao. So thanks to nihilum and FF for riding these bitches as I say off the server. I personally do think people will come back to the server not having to worry about someone being lvl5 being trained by a lvl 50 (can't say that most of them lost a couple lvl's lol) I mean lvl 49ish
Old 04-17-2012, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haul will be in here to verify he received a White Dragonscale before I got him banned for RMT. Count on it, he's super mad and very reliable about speaking up when RMT is mentioned. You may know him in game as Natural.
Except his accounts were banned and this individual is selling things as of this week. Don't worry, Amelinda is on the case and will trace all white dragon scales owned by Nihilum and catch the culprit in Nihilum.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Banned

The only person that had a white dragon scale that hasn't been been made into a cloak was heartbrand and most likely his post, so no one cares, and once again didn't you quit??
Old 04-17-2012, 04:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad and Bad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although we did kick some ass I think the death touch came from founding fathers kicking there ass, they had accuses for why we beat them 100v2 60v4 and such, but with ff having the same numbers nothing they could say on forums that anyone would believe lmao. So thanks to nihilum and FF for riding these bitches as I say off the server. I personally do think people will come back to the server not having to worry about someone being lvl5 being trained by a lvl 50 (can't say that most of them lost a couple lvl's lol) I mean lvl 49ish
Yes very true MadandBad, wise words. As a unguilded player leveling up in the mid levels, I saw first hand holo griefing my lowbie groups non stop. On behalf of the "silent majority" of the server pop, I want to also thank FFs for being the heros they are and working Holobad over like the ezwin chumps they are and getting them OFF this server.

I am positive many of the people I was leveing up with will be thrilled to hear this pack of griefers have been griefed away in turn. I am sure the population will start to rise back up now because of it.

Oh, and also thanks to the guides and GM's of red99 for being there for the players and NOT letting holobad get away with all their exploits and trains. The mid level unguilded people I ran with and leveled with were always VERY pleased when news got out that yet another holobad like crazycloud or smallmee or letsjoe got a nice big PHAT 14 day suspension. So thanks for sending Holobad the STRONG message that cheating and training are NOT welcome on our server.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except his accounts were banned and this individual is selling things as of this week. Don't worry, Amelinda is on the case and will trace all white dragon scales owned by Nihilum and catch the culprit in Nihilum.
Fine with me, RMT is wrong and Amelinda knows how to contact me any time. Nihilum and Amelinda worked closely together on Natural's ban. We will work with her again any time she needs help.

It'll sound kinda selfserving to say this but the fact is I'm on the inside of the goings on of loot and the guild bank in Nihilum and I know we are clean. Being the White Knight of the forums, having 100% transparency about everything about myself, and having my record for all to see always on display on my sig, it's pretty easy for any non-hololost to believe me over you or anyone in your clan. My posts are always fact filled and easy to read, and my word is as good as they come.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes very true MadandBad, wise words. As a unguilded player leveling up in the mid levels, I saw first hand holo griefing my lowbie groups non stop. On behalf of the "silent majority" of the server pop, I want to also thank FFs for being the heros they are and working Holobad over like the ezwin chumps they are and getting them OFF this server.

I am positive many of the people I was leveing up with will be thrilled to hear this pack of griefers have been griefed away in turn. I am sure the population will start to rise back up now because of it.

Oh, and also thanks to the guides and GM's of red99 for being there for the players and NOT letting holobad get away with all their exploits and trains. The mid level unguilded people I ran with and leveled with were always VERY pleased when news got out that yet another holobad like crazycloud or smallmee or letsjoe got a nice big PHAT 14 day suspension. So thanks for sending Holobad the STRONG message that cheating and training are NOT welcome on our server.

butt hurt much? LOL
Old 04-17-2012, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by jibekn View Post
the players are so fucking corrupt
Fixed
Let me get this straight, people who have nothing to do with Cast, or GMs or anything get collateral damage by having secured information revealed... and they are somehow corrupt?

As you said, you have known about Secret's emotional meltdowns for over a year, and he still had status enough on EQemu to do damage to whoever he wanted.

And saying EQemu security breeches arent an issue for Project 1999 is a cop out, you Have to have an eqemu account to even play 99 so it is connected and relevant.

This could have been avoided with an admission/apology and a quick banning of Secrets without the exposure.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me get this straight, people who have nothing to do with Cast, or GMs or anything get collateral damage by having secured information revealed... and they are somehow corrupt?

As you said, you have known about Secret's emotional meltdowns for over a year, and he still had status enough on EQemu to do damage to whoever he wanted.

And saying EQemu security breeches arent an issue for Project 1999 is a cop out, you Have to have an eqemu account to even play 99 so it is connected and relevant.

This could have been avoided with an admission/apology and a quick banning of Secrets without the exposure.
Cry more, please
Closed Thread