Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Aviak

Default Searched, but I cannot find progression info

Ok, so a while back(roughly 2 or more weeks I think) I remember reading a post in some thread (the title nor topic of which can I recall) that detailed the expected progression that was posted originally on the beta forums. I thought this was posted by nilbog, but I guess not as I just looked through every single one of his posts using search and I couldnt find it. Also, I searched using keyword such as progression, patch, kunark, velious, Vox, etc. as I remember those being words that were in the body of the text. Anyway from all this searching my eyes are starting to bleed and I was hoping that someone with a better memory than I would be able to know which post I am referring to.

Again, since that was long winded I am trying to find the post that detailed the dates on which major changes occurred on live and that was roughly what P1999 was planning on following. Search has failed me or more accurately I have failed at search.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Aviak

From this: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1002

You can get this: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...1&postcount=12
Old 12-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I think this is what you're looking for...

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...1&postcount=12
Old 12-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Aviak

OMG thanks, I completely scanned over that text by pyrcat. I thought it might have been Aeolwind's post but I was dreading looking through all of his posts as he has so many. Thanks guys. now please lock this thread so it will get buried and I will be less embarrassed.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

bump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Can you confirm one thing (which, due to the nature of these threads, you've probably confirmed a dozen times already)?

Do you intend to conform to the original TIME as well as order of implementation? In other words, do you intend to launch Kunark sometime in November 2010 to maintain the proper ~13 month delay between original EQ and Kunark?

Danth
Old 12-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Within reason, yes.

Quote:
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Hmm... That would mean we can expect to see Sol Ro added and manastones removed sometime next April or thereabout. Interesting stuff.

Danth
Old 12-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]no no... Aeolwind that is twice you have posted and twice you had the chance to lock this travesty! Please have mercy on me. you evil evil person you!
Old 12-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takshaka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]no no... Aeolwind that is twice you have posted and twice you had the chance to lock this travesty! Please have mercy on me. you evil evil person you!
I kick kittens down wells too.

Quote:
Closed Thread