Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Sarnak

I'm so used to grouping as a Warrior, thinking about soloing is blowing my mind. Blowing it. Srsly.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Large Rat

All right, I'll do just that. Thanks Quellren!
Old 12-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Sarnak

Make friends and group to 34. You still wont be able to quad dwarf-level mobs until you have a 100% complete twink suit, which I still dont know if it allows you enough mana to kill them, or get a manastone.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

1-9 Original zone start + Dungeon
10-30 Unrest Group
34-50 Kedge Keep solo charming

/win.

20-24 I did Griffenne in North Karana iirc. There were 2 bugged spawns at that were static and 1 was 100% a Griffenne the other was like 50/50 with a Griffawn. They may roam now not too sure, but yea I would kill those by kiting with rain nuke and circling them around in the small blast radius (You do take acouple melee hits but buff with DS and its worth it :P) If both were Griffenne I'd charm 1 sic on the other wait for a break and kill the lower then root the other and med and kill that one. Sometimes I got lucky and had to break invis myself then a single root finished them both off or 1 root / 1 nuke.
24-29 as said earlier KFC in SK is pretty solid. Or this Griffenne camp is solid too if it still works like that, if they roam not worth all the tracking and shit.
24-29 mammoths in Everfrost are solid also
29-34 root rotting at the entrance of LGuk isn't too bad, but most people hate people who do that in dungeons :/
34-50 Kedge Keep charm soloing ftw.
Last edited by Daldaen; 12-03-2010 at 08:46 PM..
Old 12-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Kobold

Unrest solo L20-35~. The ZEM just can't be beat and since it's an outdoor zone, you can use harmony, wolf form, SoW and tree form all you want.
Old 08-11-2013, 04:25 AM
Aviak

I tried quad kiting the Bloodgill Goblins (in LOIO) 45(or 44)-47 and the Spectres for 47-48 (in Oasis). The goblins are really easy killing, and the zone is safe. I've heard the Spectres were easy kiting but I found that it was less efficient than the goblins. I even went back to the goblins after dinging 48, the exp is still great.
Old 08-11-2013, 04:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoflow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried quad kiting the Bloodgill Goblins (in LOIO) 45(or 44)-47 and the Spectres for 47-48 (in Oasis). The goblins are really easy killing, and the zone is safe. I've heard the Spectres were easy kiting but I found that it was less efficient than the goblins. I even went back to the goblins after dinging 48, the exp is still great.

Spirocs in timorous deep 47 to 52 hands down. Did those levels in one sitting with ease.

Charming is also a very viable and efficient way to level your druid and there are tons of places to do it. The hardest part of leveling a druid was always 1 to 46...after that it doesn't get any easier than on a druid compared to most classes.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 08-11-2013, 05:08 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

heres a guide to what I did (this took place in spates over a few years but you could probably pull it off in a couple months or less if you spend the time at it)

attached hotkeys 8 and 9 to my forward movement key for forage and sense heading

1-10 solod with my club, killed decaying skeles with staffs when I saw them for the 1p staff haha, got an orc grp when possible
10-13: more difficult levels because its not exactly easy to kite or find many groups in my experience so I ran around nro and killed big bugs
13-20:Oasis
20-33:a mix of Mistmoore and highkeep, wherever the group was
34:got ensnare which was awesome, singled kited in my downtime, looked for OT/FM groups (took me a good while to do 34-38)
38: decided to use my DL port and try out yetis, single kited for a little but by then had the mana pool to begin quadding Tundra Yetis
39-47 Quadding tundra yetis, taking lguk/mm groups with friends
47-51 (current lvl): like Tass said *edit* spirocs (they look like red aviaks) in TD, great quad spot.. gets a lot easier at 49 with the new quad nuke

leveling forage in such a way gives you enough supplies as well to mess around with tradeskills such as brewing and baking and is also used in the epic (not that for brewing you need foraged for 1-180 in my experience but with baking I assume it helps) half of my bank is food atm from leveling forage haha alot of times you end up with stacks of the same things over time

good luck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Laugher; 08-11-2013 at 05:14 AM..
Old 08-11-2013, 05:11 AM
Aviak

Default tyty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spirocs in timorous deep 47 to 52 hands down. Did those levels in one sitting with ease.

Charming is also a very viable and efficient way to level your druid and there are tons of places to do it. The hardest part of leveling a druid was always 1 to 46...after that it doesn't get any easier than on a druid compared to most classes.

Great, I was thinking about doing those. BW has been a pain in the ass- the mobs seem to have high health and there are so many potential adds. Thank you for the tip.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heres a guide to what I did (this took place in spates over a few years but you could probably pull it off in a couple months or less if you spend the time at it)

attached hotkeys 8 and 9 to my forward movement key for forage and sense heading

1-10 solod with my club, killed decaying skeles with staffs when I saw them for the 1p staff haha, got an orc grp when possible
10-13: more difficult levels because its not exactly easy to kite or find many groups in my experience so I ran around nro and killed big bugs
13-20:Oasis
20-33:a mix of Mistmoore and highkeep, wherever the group was
34:got ensnare which was awesome, singled kited in my downtime, looked for OT/FM groups (took me a good while to do 34-38)
38: decided to use my DL port and try out yetis, single kited for a little but by then had the mana pool to begin quadding Tundra Yetis
39-47 Quadding tundra yetis, taking lguk/mm groups with friends
47-51 (current lvl): like Tass said aviaks in TD, great quad spot.. gets a lot easier at 49 with the new quad nuke

leveling forage in such a way gives you enough supplies as well to mess around with tradeskills such as brewing and baking and is also used in the epic (not that for brewing you need foraged for 1-180 in my experience but with baking I assume it helps) half of my bank is food atm from leveling forage haha alot of times you end up with stacks of the same things over time

good luck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm too lazy for the tradeskills atm ^^ Maybe I'll see you around the birds.
Closed Thread