Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 11:58 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know it's prettt difficult to grasp this but give it your best shot. Very few members that woke the sleeper on eqmac were in Rampage. Read that a few times and see if it eventually sinks in.
I know I know. And very few members that were in Rampage are in Awakened etc etc.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalopolis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know I know. And very few members that were in Rampage are in Awakened etc etc.
I mean at this point you're just talking out of your ass. Name one member from TSE that was in Rampage, not IB. You won't be able to do it.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean at this point you're just talking out of your ass. Name one member from TSE that was in Rampage, not IB. You won't be able to do it.
This is Rants and Flames bro, I needn't state facts for a point to be considered reasonable!
Old 01-02-2017, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Sussy....

There I did it what do I win ?
Old 01-02-2017, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalopolis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How ironic, then, that you returned to P99 as Rampage and basically became the "Temerity of P99" (monopolizing all end-game raid content for yourselves) and then ALSO waking The Sleeper on P99 as a "final fuck you" as well eh?
Sussy was in FE and TMO before joining Rampage before Velious FYI. He is good dude who just has fun with the game. Too many emotions are involved in this server when it is just people playing a game.
Old 01-02-2017, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sussy....

There I did it what do I win ?
Sussy? Who the fuck is that lol?
Old 01-02-2017, 01:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
....You are out of touch then. Read his post in this thread... Susano.
Old 01-02-2017, 02:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Never a big name, but I get around.

While I may have been in Rampage, I won't say we were the same as Temerity. Rampage never required anyone to ask us if they wanted to raid targets, you just had to man up like Forsaken and take them.

Many guilds have woken the sleeper for various reasons, I really feel like P99 was more of a "for us" mindset since all the leadership were burning out and wanted to do the one thing in EQ they'd never done before they bailed. Unlike EQmac, where a small force (5 IIRC) decided AFTER the guild had collapsed to go and say "fuck you" to the server.

I personally wasn't finished with Sleepers when it was woken, so remember, even people in Rampage missed out on items. Pretty sure we only had like 3 gnome masks, but we don't cry about it incessantly.

In closing, if P99 isn't going your way, there are always options. I personally got tired of the raid scene and all the guild drama associated with it. Moved on to a server people like to talk about in other threads with instanced raids. It's pretty swell.
Rxtx - 60 Necromancer | Pushn - 51 Monk
Old 01-02-2017, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never a big name, but I get around.

While I may have been in Rampage, I won't say we were the same as Temerity. Rampage never required anyone to ask us if they wanted to raid targets, you just had to man up like Forsaken and take them.

Many guilds have woken the sleeper for various reasons, I really feel like P99 was more of a "for us" mindset since all the leadership were burning out and wanted to do the one thing in EQ they'd never done before they bailed. Unlike EQmac, where a small force (5 IIRC) decided AFTER the guild had collapsed to go and say "fuck you" to the server.

I personally wasn't finished with Sleepers when it was woken, so remember, even people in Rampage missed out on items. Pretty sure we only had like 3 gnome masks, but we don't cry about it incessantly.

In closing, if P99 isn't going your way, there are always options. I personally got tired of the raid scene and all the guild drama associated with it. Moved on to a server people like to talk about in other threads with instanced raids. It's pretty swell.
Tell Heallun I said hey. Saw you guys raiding on twitch the other day.
Old 01-02-2017, 03:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell Heallun I said hey. Saw you guys raiding on twitch the other day.
Will do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi
where are you guys all raiding now ? phinny?

I must admit I'd be pretty stoked about VT
Yeah, Luclin is almost done though, only a few more VT's then we'll be romping around PoP. Pretty sure we'll be going back and doing at least mini-aten/blobs/aten even during PoP.

If anyone wants to give it a try, check with a friend to hook you up with a krono to get started, lots of PL'n happening also for old bro's.
Rxtx - 60 Necromancer | Pushn - 51 Monk
Closed Thread