Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Fire Giant

Default Earring options(ROGUE)

Just wondering what earrings I am missing out on(Vyrinns etc excluded).

Basically I am looking at replacing goblin earring with a 35hp/25mana one atm until I can get a FB hoop. That with the sta seems like the only quick one to get since its buyable. Some are saying just wait for H golden hoops from 2.0 dok but I don't know when that patch even comes out so unreliable on that end. Guardian earring isn't rogue usable.

Best I can think of side vulak earring would be dozekars Earring of the Living Flame(Black Tear) Which I would gain an easy 20ac and 10 stamina(nearly 100hp) I am only at 175 sta unbuffed atm. Just curious if I am missing any other earring(vindi's living thunder not needed unless i wore it solely for AC, don't need the str nor the MR) the extra 20FR would be ok on doze one, but im already tipping almost 170FR self buffed without a lodi shield on. Did some searching just can't recall if there is anything else I may have missed.

long tldr = replaced jac ring with reapers ring(+110hp, 10AC), was already waiting to nab a djarns ring as I did not need the 13mr(over 255mr already) and while MR is always nice on red server for when you eat say...tash malo occlusion you're most likely dead even if you get tash and malo'd regardless. and yes, I already wear an EoE
Old 05-05-2017, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

EoE, Fingerbang, and Living Thunder are pretty much it besides, yes, the end game drop / quested ones. Not a whole terrible lot of options for the slot. The nicest, imo, is the Sleepers key turn in earring. Don't know or care if that's enabled atm though.
Closed Thread