Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

Default Druid soloing Soothsayer Dregzak?

Heya, I've got a 54 druid. Has anyone on a druid ever solo'd this guy? Seems easy enough to nuke down but there's a ton of adds in the room, is there a place to take him out without pulling anything else?
Old 05-16-2017, 08:43 PM
Banned

Get to 55 and you can invs to his ph/corner and nuke him or ph down without getting agro from the others.

Just hug nice and tight in the corner.

NEVER SIT UNLESS INVSED IN THE ROOM = INSTANT AGRO.

Where you sit to med is up top abive the entrance way or the safe corner outside.

Prepare to blow atleast 50-60% of your mana bar as the mobs around him heal up.

Try to get him as he spawns so there is no pet/buffs to deal with.

GOOD LUCK.
Last edited by Beastagoog; 05-16-2017 at 08:47 PM..
Old 05-16-2017, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Salahdin (a druid) recently wrote up a good guide for that spot, and I added it to the wiki here: https://wiki.project1999.com/Earring_of_Essence_Guide. By all means please feel free to add to it if you have anything to contribute once you've spent more time there.

It doesn't address your specific question though. I know for sure that at level 60 you can single pull him, but I'm not sure how much lower you can go without agroing the rest. I think 54 should be high enough, but of course keep gate memed and be ready to move in to a corner if they all agro.

As for a safe pull spot, Droga is pretty dense so not really. However you could clear the mobs outside to create a temporary safe pull spot. Honestly I'd recommend doing that anyway; once you kill the PH you have nothing to do for 20-odd minutes, so you may as well get some faction and loot from killing the other goblins in the area.

Also there are a couple of "mini-nameds" (goblin soothsayer and goblin fanatic) which can spawn in place of some of those other random goblins, and they can drop decent loot like the Stone of Morid, so by killing the random ones you're actually killing (some) mini-named PHs.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-16-2017 at 09:31 PM..
Old 05-16-2017, 09:57 PM
Banned

specifically, he may get agro depending on the mob levels around him ( if he level 54)

he may get lucky and they have spawned lower levels in the room, but all it takes is one high range level goblin to agro him.
and the rest chain.

So yah... it CAN be done at 54 if the mobs around the PH/Soothsayer spawn at the lower level range.

At 55 tho it negates this completely.
Last edited by Beastagoog; 05-16-2017 at 10:02 PM..
Closed Thread