Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The crock animal (for the love of God I can't remember its name right now with the stun) is on a different faction so you can single pull him even though he's standing next to a frog.
Are you talking of the basilic?
Cerras - Hierophant // Dharkan - Warlock
Kirua - Assassin // Veuve - Gravelord
Tornade - Warder // Fikko - High Priest
Dikkenek - Warlord // Barraki - Crusader
Old 05-16-2017, 09:56 PM
Aviak

What's the leveling process at 45 with JBB? spam root and JBB while saving mana by not using pet / dots / slows / etc? Root and nuke?
Old 05-17-2017, 12:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakubi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the leveling process at 45 with JBB? spam root and JBB while saving mana by not using pet / dots / slows / etc? Root and nuke?
I didn't level with a JBB but it seemed to be whenever I saw a shaman using one it was root and nuke.

Were I to level using one, I would probably use a lower level root and slow. You don't need a 3 minute root when it will likely break often with the nukes. While you're refreshing your root I would prefer the mob be slowed, even if it wasn't my best slow.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDawg816 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't level with a JBB but it seemed to be whenever I saw a shaman using one it was root and nuke.

Were I to level using one, I would probably use a lower level root and slow. You don't need a 3 minute root when it will likely break often with the nukes. While you're refreshing your root I would prefer the mob be slowed, even if it wasn't my best slow.
This is what I do. Use low level root - less mana and faster cast. I liked using slow and my pet as it made things faster. My pet almost never took a ton of damage on slowed Specs in Oasis.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:27 AM
Orc

I finally got the hang of playing a Shaman, and now it's my favorite character. I'm currently a hair away from 49. What I basically ended up doing was root-rotting. My armor is mostly arctic wyvern, so it's not a ton of armor class, so I couldn't really tank while fighting. But I had a ton of mana. I still don't have a JBB, and I probably never will as I just can't afford something like that. I mostly solo or duo with my wife's shadow-knight, so I don't belong to a big guild that does big raids that gets big cash.

Anyway, finally got the hang of it and love it.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:43 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakubi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just slowed and nuke, no root. Get some hits in inbetween.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:07 AM
Banned

With regen & a low level slow(and ideally fungi) you can face tank while spamming jbb, having your pet gnaw at the mob and melee'ing in between things.
Closed Thread