Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 11:55 AM
Banned

really makes you think
Old 05-24-2017, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hell, even when it comes to people who say "well I can't play like I used to now that I have a job and kids, so a lack of instancing and cooperation in the raid scene means all of P99 is just horrrrible!!!" ... bullshit.
Most people, the majority of the people who complain about p99 and it's raid scene don't say because the raid scene is bad in their opinion all of p99 is "just horrible."

You are wrong here.

The vast majority that hate the raid scene on p99 recognize p99 is great in other ways. Stop using hyperbole and generalizing everyone to prove your point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not like you can't play most things on Agnarr AND on p99 at the same time if you want to without breaking a sweat. God knows I'm tempted to do a melody bard and a wizard on Agnarr while I keep playing Noman on P99.
I agree with this, people seem to fall into this big debate over how good or how bad Agnarr will be, instead of just accepting the fact not everyone is the same, and people do enjoy different things, even in games.

I mean just think about it, how ridiculous a person sounds when they are foaming at the mouth and salty that others like or may like another version of Everquest or one server over another. It's fucking stupid.

It reminds me of how religious people argue that their religion is the right one and all others are wrong, yet they can provide nothing that actually proves their religion is right and others is wrong.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vast majority that hate the raid scene on p99 recognize p99 is great in other ways. Stop using hyperbole and generalizing everyone to prove your point.
Fair enough. I'll blame my poor perception on spending too much time on the forums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2017, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Fair enough. I'll blame my poor perception on spending too much time on the forums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, you should know not to guage the game by the forums, honestly I think most of us on the forums use it for entertainment purposes as well as a conduit to pass correct information about the game. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's when the forums get used as entertainment the troll gets mixed in, and then some people's feelings get hurt and things turn "interesting."

I know I personally use hyperbole often times when I realize it's not the 100% truth, just to drive a point home, and to ruffle the feathers of those who oppose my point.

Lots of people do this, and that's why you can't take everything here 100% seriously.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean just think about it, how ridiculous a person sounds when they are foaming at the mouth and salty that others like or may like another version of Everquest or one server over another. It's fucking stupid.
15k frothy posts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2017, 04:32 AM
Fire Giant

regen pots clarity pots any stat boost pot exp pots ! pots forrrr days!
Closed Thread