Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2017, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of the rathe fights need more than 4 people
The Kazen fight likely does.

I've soloed the 3-bone golem chain on my Druid before. But killing Kazen (doubles for 1000+) usually required a warrior, 1-2 Clerics, 1 kiter for aggro linked wizard NPC and some DPS. I think back during Kunark we did it with 6? People at the lowest.

Regarding the Cloak MQ (the final necro epic turnin, not the Sky cloak subquest) should work. For the longest time one of Taken/Awakened's guild wizardbots had a Necro Cloak on it waiting to be MQed to a worthy main. I don't know if a worth necro Main ever came along though... most of them already had a Sky Cloak. If it did get used up I'm sure that person can confirm if it worked but it should.
Old 05-26-2017, 03:28 PM
Fire Giant

Every time I have killed Karen was with 1 group or less. I never even saw him hit for over 1k even though it says he does.
Old 05-26-2017, 04:07 PM
Fire Giant

Kazen definitely hits for 1000 but he also spends time casting. I've trioed Kazen with druid (w/ strings, charmed bard NPC at arena) + monk + cleric (w/ manastone) and didn't have much trouble at all, aside from Yumyum almost dying when I was late casting a CH.

MQing the completed Sky cloak totally works, Alksley got an epic for his necro alt after doing literally nothing but buying Slime/eye and a cloak MQ and killing Kazen.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

[Tue Nov 10 12:21:01 2015] Kazen Fecae punches Drinkindrano for 1115 points of damage.
[Tue Nov 10 12:21:01 2015] Kazen Fecae punches Drinkindrano for 689 points of damage.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 05-26-2017, 07:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every time I have killed Karen was with 1 group or less. I never even saw him hit for over 1k even though it says he does.
Thank your defensive warrior.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has to do more with the fact he is pretty much always casting as long as you have the push to interrupt him
Old 05-26-2017, 11:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you don't need a defensive warrior to tank kazen unless he's OOM, and even then you'd just need extra clerics

a decently geared monk/pal/sk or maybe bard/rng could tank kazen no problem as long as he's casting
Old 05-30-2017, 07:50 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Send a message via AIM to Wizzz

jkl;
Closed Thread