Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 03:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenkoCambria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha we have a few members who were in FoH on Live and hearing stories of their exploits back in the day are always amusing to me (I wasn't in FoH back then).
Couthor Spirithound was my main back then, I recreated him on this server just as he was in '99 haha! I was in some small guilds but nothing notable, the only one I can even remember was called The Third Order. I was never a FoH member myself, it was seriously the most coveted guild in all of EverQuest at the time for real. You were pro status if you were tagged FoH! My friends and myself back then were all jealous of the guild tag. The name just brings back classic memories for me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Couthor Spirithound - 45 Shaman
Pascify - 38 Enchanter
Quiet - 46 Magician
Old 09-15-2016, 03:59 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindCorpse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember you guys from my years on Veeshan server during my tenure on Live. I played from 1999 - 2001 on that server. I don't really play on P1999 much anymore but I wanted to give you all a shout out. Its nice to know this guild is around still. I remember drooling over all the gear FoH players had when I'd bump into them in game.
Same. I played on Rallos Zek on live, but checked their site every morning at school.

Ulriche Soul'Reaver RETIRED
60 Paladin, Rallos Zek Server
Old 09-15-2016, 04:44 PM
Kobold

Just logged on live and grabbed this, not sure but might be interesting to some. I'll have to do some ancient excavation to try to recover some of the gameplay screenshots I have from back in the day. Ashurr might have some. I do have some screenshots from the las vegas fanfaire 2002?

https://i.imgur.com/DjLafsr.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EQ000044.jpg (97.0 KB, 127 views)
Last edited by paroxysmal; 09-15-2016 at 04:49 PM.. Reason: added better quality screenie
Old 09-16-2016, 09:36 AM
Aviak

Wait you guys are actual FoH from Veeshan? I always though ya'll were just poaching the name.
Old 09-16-2016, 09:46 AM
Kobold

some of us were, yes.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:01 PM
Large Bat

We even let some old CT members in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2016, 02:39 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I have some screenshots from those days too! Pretty sure I even have the ones of Xanupox in the firepots and the air force threat....
Old 09-16-2016, 04:02 PM
Large Bat

I lost all my live screenshots in a HDD failure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

About my only artifact is a log of Pernicious' deguilding because Furor gave us this epic speech that had us in stiches. if you were there in PotB you remember!
Old 09-16-2016, 04:02 PM
Aviak

1 year ago I remember running around like a headless chicken in Gfay on my druid thinking what to do with my life. I think I was around level 10 at that time, my first character. It just so happened that Qani was recruiting around that area on his bard and got me in.
My first ever guild in P1999!
They were are a levelling guild at the time which worked out perfectly for me because I was also levelling and it was that was how my Journey began.

1 year later, here I am, now a level 60 druid running around with intentions and with multiple level 60's with epics thanks to Qani who formed this amazing guild on p1999, who likes to be known as the "Generous God". He is a Generous God because he will always put his members first before himself.
If you want a guild leader who has your back Qani is the one for you. He also brings a lot of fun and humour to raids, bringing everyone together. What he has created is not just a guild but a family.

The foundation of the guild in taking on the limited content that p1999 offers is what I believe is what makes Fires of Heaven a better experience than even the largest endgame guilds on the server.
By taking content one step at a time, not rushing it for end game pixels but by growing and progressing together, everyone is on the same page, helping each other finish epics and moving up the raid ladder always having a sense of progression.
It is very easy to just join an end game guild and before you know it you are at the top.

"There is no point in rushing end game because you will be there before you know it and you will be gone before you know it."

When you are in a progressive guild like this, suddenly everything else going on around you does not really matter, this guild is like a game itself, progressing at its own pace and going up level by level.

Fires of Heaven have come a long way from Solb where Mithril Legs were great! to present ToV. It is not too late for anyone to join Fires of Heaven, There is plenty of progression still to come in the future to make this game much more everlasting for anyone who wishes enjoy this fantastic game as long as they can, and be a part of p1999 history.

Fires of Heaven will continue to grow and Fires of Heaven will continue to burn brightly on the server as long as Sirken or Braknar does not pull the plug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] do not pull the plug guys! We are having fun and our Journey has just begun! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This guild has only been around for 1 year. There are guilds out there who have been around since the start of the server. If you plan on playing p1999 for a long time, then you should consider joining Fires of Heaven, great bunch of people with an awesome leader.

Join us and lets play p1999 together. See you in game!

PM Sowgirl for free ports in game, my younger porting days for donations are over [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

House Targaryen

Sowgirl Targaryen - 60 Druid - The first of her name of House Targaryen
Gremsta Targaryen - 60 Warrior
Chojin Targaryen - 60 Shaman
Soreka Targaryen - 60 Cleric
Skymana Targaryen - 60 Enchanter
Bardgirl Targaryen - 58 Bardgirl
Wizgirl Targaryen - 60 Wizard
Sickbastard Targayen - 60 Rogue
Old 09-16-2016, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulriche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same. I played on Rallos Zek on live, but checked their site every morning at school.
Should fit right in here. I'm considering putting in an app myself considering I never got the chance to experience the FoH tag on live and I am looking for a good tribute guild to join. There is nothing wrong with a little adult pretend, you know.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread