Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 08:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Russian embassy implicates Democrats in murder of DNC leaker Seth Rich, who was murdered after exchanging 44,000 emails with wikileaks, days after Seth is named the DNC leaker by fox news.
Looks like there's a lot more evidence behind the Seth Rich murder than this Russia conspiracy theory.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/just...desist-n762211
Old 05-19-2017, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in this case though it looks like CIA hitters put the kabosh in it by telling the family its a national security matter and that they could help by telling the detective to back off the media and inflammatory statements

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-19-2017, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No real discussion happens when one party (Fippy jr.) posts click-bait from AOL.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:01 PM
Orc

Almost every day I realize Hillary didn't win and I get a big smile. I'm so glad she didn't win. I voted against her but am now really liking The Donald!
I really, really didn't want that old bag to win.
I'd vote for a woman for president. Not a problem having a woman president as long as it isn't Hillary or anyone like her. Condi Rice, sure. Sarah Palin, as long as I didn't have to listen to her shrill voice, sure. Someone like Margaret Thatcher, any day.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:07 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are in the small ignorant minority if you think "nothing" was better. Yea it's great when people with cancer can't get healthcare. But again, your game. Obama vs capitalism. You probably don't even realize I'm further away from Obama ideologically than most Republicans. I don't believe everything is working great and needs a few tweaks. That's D.C. Democrats. It's not Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and those are the more tame among the rising left.
it actually was objectively cheaper to insure families by a significant margin pre obamacare. this is not even remotely debatable. obamacare has done great things for individuals like myself with high medical bills, lifelong medical conditions, no dependents, and low on paper income. but something your camp doesn't realize is this comes at the cost of extreme rate hikes to the middle class 1.5 child average american family. just admit it, you hate the middle class.

obamacare benefits you if you're
- poor and/or unemployed
- terminally ill
- chronically ill
- homosexual transgender etc
- no kids

and screws everyone else

Quote:
If you want to get rid of Obamacare -- I wouldn't vote Republican. I don't even see how anyone can keep straight face when pretended Republicans have ideas on healthcare at this point. It's not Democrats that will save Obamacare, its Republicans. It's what they want, regulated for profit insurance that the government subsidies. We are literally handing over billions (probably trillions now or soon) to useless for-profit insurance middlemen.
Again total strawman. I never said Republicans have any answers and in fact quite the opposite. If you want to fix healthcare throw someone like Rand Paul in charge of it not Paul Ryan and Obama and Donald Trump.

The only thing anyone's really hopeful of is for republicans to gut obamacare so that hopefully the dem's can take another swing at it in the future and not fuck up. The democratic party is WAY too attached to muh brown president's legacy to admit that the only thing he accomplished which could remotely be interpreted in a positive light was a failure. tl;dr republicans won't fix the system, but democrats won't either. republicans will at least create a chaotic state of affairs which is more likely to lead to future reform than twiddling our thumbs and pretending Obamacare is working.

Quote:
Edit: look, I get it, government-ran businesses generally suck. But when it comes to stuff like taxes and insurance -- the government works fine at these kinds of tasks. Insurance isn't difficult -- it just takes a lot of capital and risk.
lol yeah the IRS is doing a great job, said not a single IRS agent i've ever met.

Quote:
It would be worth arguing this point more if there wasn't already plenty of evidence in other countries like Germany (private healthcare, public health insurance).
see you had me for a second and then you had to say some real dumb shit. germany is the size of like what, washington? and none of these small european countries are also simultaneously responsible for generating enough revenue to fund medical research for the entire world for said european countries to piggyback of, like the USA is. all europe canada etc has to worry about is patient care. there's a much bigger responsibility held by the USA. most medical research performed in these countries and also places like kazakhstan etc is largely subsidized from the USA's capitalistic big pharma industry, directly financially.

we're responsible for developing cures for diseases. even ones which do not affect us -- do you think Africa is making their own malaria cures? all germany has to do is patient care using the research our big pharma industry generates. considering the usa big pharma industry is responsible for almost all medical research on the planet and they're doing a rather good job of it under a capitalistic system (for instance we should have an AIDS cure on the market within the decade) i'd say if anything there's plenty of evidence our system, while broken, is still the most effective on the planet.

lol in before i have to dunk on some tard who posts "but muh cuban doctors" or better yet "but muh martin shkreli"
Last edited by Xaanka; 05-19-2017 at 09:11 PM..
Old 05-19-2017, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Almost every day I realize Hillary didn't win and I get a big smile. I'm so glad she didn't win. I voted against her but am now really liking The Donald!
I really, really didn't want that old bag to win.
I'd vote for a woman for president. Not a problem having a woman president as long as it isn't Hillary or anyone like her. Condi Rice, sure. Sarah Palin, as long as I didn't have to listen to her shrill voice, sure. Someone like Margaret Thatcher, any day.
we got us a palin voter bois lmao
Old 05-19-2017, 09:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it actually was objectively cheaper to insure families by a significant margin pre obamacare. this is not even remotely debatable. obamacare has done great things for individuals like myself with high medical bills, lifelong medical conditions, no dependents, and low on paper income. but something your camp doesn't realize is this comes at the cost of extreme rate hikes to the middle class 1.5 child average american family. just admit it, you hate the middle class.

obamacare benefits you if you're
- poor and/or unemployed
- terminally ill
- chronically ill
- homosexual transgender etc
- no kids

and screws everyone else

Again total strawman. I never said Republicans have any answers and in fact quite the opposite. If you want to fix healthcare throw someone like Rand Paul in charge of it not Paul Ryan and Obama and Donald Trump.

The only thing anyone's really hopeful of is for republicans to gut obamacare so that hopefully the dem's can take another swing at it in the future and not fuck up. The democratic party is WAY too attached to muh brown president's legacy to admit that the only thing he accomplished which could remotely be interpreted in a positive light was a failure. tl;dr republicans won't fix the system, but democrats won't either. republicans will at least create a chaotic state of affairs which is more likely to lead to future reform than twiddling our thumbs and pretending Obamacare is working.

lol yeah the IRS is doing a great job, said not a single IRS agent i've ever met.

see you had me for a second and then you had to say some real dumb shit. germany is the size of like what, washington? and none of these small european countries are also simultaneously responsible for generating enough revenue to fund medical research for the entire world for said european countries to piggyback of, like the USA is. all europe canada etc has to worry about is patient care. there's a much bigger responsibility held by the USA. most medical research performed in these countries and also places like kazakhstan etc is largely subsidized from the USA's capitalistic big pharma industry, directly financially.

we're responsible for developing cures for diseases. even ones which do not affect us -- do you think Africa is making their own malaria cures? all germany has to do is patient care using the research our big pharma industry generates. considering the usa big pharma industry is responsible for almost all medical research on the planet and they're doing a rather good job of it under a capitalistic system (for instance we should have an AIDS cure on the market within the decade) i'd say if anything there's plenty of evidence our system, while broken, is still the most effective on the planet.

lol in before i have to dunk on some tard who posts "but muh cuban doctors" or better yet "but muh martin shkreli"
a month ago you were flexin "designer shoes" in a 5 star hotel what happened

it's almost like you're completely full of shit
Old 05-19-2017, 09:16 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in this case though it looks like CIA hitters put the kabosh in it by telling the family its a national security matter and that they could help by telling the detective to back off the media and inflammatory statements
lol didnt the family make a press release yesterday saying this story was fake news and that they want seth rich's death to be investigated (they hired and continue to hire said detective in the first place)

also lol @ the fbi refusing to release his computer to the detective and claiming they've "lost" it, after 44,000 emails between Seth Rich and Wikileaks were revealed.

nope nothing sketchy going on here move along citizen
Old 05-19-2017, 09:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a month ago you were flexin "designer shoes" in a 5 star hotel what happened

it's almost like you're completely full of shit
trap nagas qualify for obamacare
Old 05-19-2017, 09:20 PM
Banned

low on money but claiming multiple multi-thousand dollar rentals in seattle

yeah ok
Closed Thread