Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yo dude i know you're trolling because this event looks really bad for your narrative, but what's your opinion on sandy hook then?
I got caught by lune, truth be told i know very little about Manchester outside of what the BBC rapidly uploaded to me with seemingly inhuman preparedness. They had no lie, at least 30 statements and narrators narrating 2-3 paragraphs a piece from witness, back to back within 1 hour. But aside from listening to that I haven't actually looked into Manchester all that much.

Sandy Hook was one of the few smoking gun frauds where there were actually no casualties, and the so-called patsy was entirely fabricated. The Death certificate of the shooter had an incorrect date of death, expiring days before the shooting. So many mistakes. It became the gold standard we use to examine all mass casualty incidents.

The aftermath of Sandy Hook with regards to media consequences (i.e. Youtube) was amazing to behold.

They had this guy named Larry P. Osner register a copyright on Sandy Hook and remove videos and documentaries for years. Turns out he is now named Lenny Posner, but when applying for copyright he was listed as Len P. Osner initially on official documents.

If you are familiar with operative aliases, you know exactly what Len P. Osner becoming Lenny Posner means. Its an alias. What parent would start a massive lawsuit against anyone who denies or posts about Sandy Hook online? He is suing so many people. Its amazing to behold. A complete trainwreck.

He just had a 1 hour segment on the BBC's propaganda arm recently a few weeks back. Should check it out if you want to hear someone completely full of shit and discussing all the bizarre weird things he is doing to people in court.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 05-23-2017 at 06:58 PM..
Old 05-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

i think today's as good as any to shout out my girl sarah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLRuAnUNvTY
Old 05-23-2017, 07:05 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got caught by lune, truth be told i know very little about Manchester outside of what the BBC rapidly uploaded to me with seemingly inhuman preparedness. They had no lie, at least 30 statements and narrators narrating 2-3 paragraphs a piece from witness, back to back within 1 hour. But aside from listening to that I haven't actually looked into Manchester all that much.

Sandy Hook was one of the few smoking gun frauds where there were actually no casualties, and the so-called patsy was entirely fabricated. The Death certificate of the shooter had an incorrect date of death, expiring days before the shooting. So many mistakes. It became the gold standard we use to examine all mass casualty incidents.

The aftermath of Sandy Hook with regards to media consequences (i.e. Youtube) was amazing to behold.

They had this guy named Larry P. Osner register a copyright on Sandy Hook and remove videos and documentaries for years. Turns out he is now named Lenny Posner, but when applying for copyright he was listed as Len P. Osner initially on official documents.

If you are familiar with operative aliases, you know exactly what Len P. Osner becoming Lenny Posner means. Its an alias. What parent would start a massive lawsuit against anyone who denies or posts about Sandy Hook online? He is suing so many people. Its amazing to behold. A complete trainwreck.

He just had a 1 hour segment on the BBC's propaganda arm recently a few weeks back. Should check it out if you want to hear someone completely full of shit and discussing all the bizarre weird things he is doing to people in court.
o ok just checking if you were consistent. i haven't really dug too deep into this new story yet. sandy hook was a false flag you're totally right. i can't believe how many morons gobbled that one right up.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
o ok just checking if you were consistent. i haven't really dug too deep into this new story yet. sandy hook was a false flag you're totally right. i can't believe how many morons gobbled that one right up.
Any mass shooting in the US has been suspicious since Sandy Hook kind of blew the lid off the whole thing. The indy media called before the gag order, and got a Lt. on the phone. He asked which hazmat contractor cleaned up the blood and bio matter at the school, and the Lt. actually said "what blood".

Sandy Hook is that one incident that we can definitely point to and say "no" with a little bit of confidence. It had, I believe, 32 or 33 Ph.D doctorates create a documentary called "We Need To Talk About Newtown" (you can try to find it, its probably safe on Dailymotion unless lenny posner got it there too. its a Research Fellow project, its not conspiracy bullshit, its academic) which basically breaks down the entire socio-political situation and the problems with Newtown's reporting inaccuracies.

These are educated men and women who looked into this. It was a huge deal. Its not like Holocaust denying or something like that. This was the one mass shooting that had a complete academic exercise take place, with over 30 Research Fellows working on it to examine the details. No other shooting has academically been called into question such as Newtown for a reason.

Pulse is another one that is shaping up, what with the lack of victims, all illegal immigrants that cannot be located on the death list (cringe, not even 1 white well-known family on it), and the fake funerals that Sandy investigators gained access to which they described as incredibly suspicious and heavily guarded by armed police (one of the investigators in Florida said the funeral had assault rifles at it standing guard on the perimeter of the grounds). And they were only able to locate 2 actual funeral sites out of all of those victims names. BUT its not quite Sandy status so we can't say "no" just yet, and honestly we probably won't see another Sandy fuckup ever again.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 05-23-2017 at 07:27 PM..
Old 05-23-2017, 07:22 PM
Banned

wouldn't it just cause more problems to whack a leaker after the fact? is there anything in the meme about preventing the release by killing him?

#sethrich and #pizzagate are shit pol made up to entertain their drones. the emails didn't contain much other than hillary being a corporatist shithead, which we already knew.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Trigger warning: Replying to a really fucking stupid post

It would help to do the most basic of research before replying, in which you would realize:
- The investigation into Seth Rich's murder is ongoing
- There are many inconsistencies which indicate foul play. the official investigation claims the motive was robbery, when no attempt was made to rob him.
- his murder was days after exchanging 44,000 emails with wikileaks.

Again, more proof you are retarded. Google "Chelsea Manning" if you need an explanation as to how stupid you are.

Except his girlfriend and entire family and every person he was associated with running up to his death mentioned his paranoid behavior. What, just because the guy didn't say "I was the leaker" to leaks which hadn't happened yet in his dying breath, means he wasn't the leaker?

You think submissions to wikileaks get instantly released? hmmmmm?

literally one of the stupidest human beings on the planet, no wonder you're French.
woke. who takes 5 shots to the back without having their wallet or phone taken?

yea im going to murder someone for a robbery but not get anything out of it besides commit 1st degree murder and dump a RIDICULOUS amount of shots into the person. 1-2 shots or even 3 I could see, 5 is extremely cruelty in most states and that is murder in the 1st degree and PLANNED. It was not a robbery or a 2nd degree murder case. good 1 tho like sandy hook.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 05-23-2017 at 07:39 PM..
Old 05-23-2017, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wouldn't it just cause more problems to whack a leaker after the fact? is there anything in the meme about preventing the release by killing him?

#sethrich and #pizzagate are shit pol made up to entertain their drones. the emails didn't contain much other than hillary being a corporatist shithead, which we already knew.
#sethrich is a false flag to distract from the consequences of DC demographics
Old 05-23-2017, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#sethrich is a false flag to distract from the consequences of DC demographics
d-d-double woke

Old 05-23-2017, 07:49 PM
Banned

chuckled, subtlety is the best form of areola giganticus
Old 05-23-2017, 07:49 PM
Banned

u see that kid that was used in sandy hook footage who showed up in tv commercials and print advertisements in newspapers months later?
Closed Thread