Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2017, 07:44 PM
Kobold

Default When Will Red be Wiped Next?

When Will Red be Wiped Next?
Old 05-02-2017, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Doesn't it have to be wiped first to be wiped next? The people running P99 aren't real big on wipes in general ... although who knows, anything could happen with Red. /shrug

If they did wipe it though (giant "if" there) it likely wouldn't be the same Red afterwards, because they probably wouldn't wipe it unless they were replacing it with a teams PvP server or something.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-02-2017 at 08:01 PM..
Old 05-02-2017, 08:31 PM
Banned

According to a direct reply from a GM when I spoke to him ingame: never.

He said because the owners stance is to never wipe any of his servers.

It's why I stopped posting wipe it clean posts.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Never say never.

IF Red's population plummets further (to say the low 20s), and
IF they release a team PvP server, and
IF they don't want to transfer Red toons to the team PvP server, and
IF they do the whole "re-create live" thing where every current server gets a "fresh start" version which proceeds along the classic timeline and at the end of that timeline folds back in to the original server, and
IF they don't want the headache of having to do all that for a 20 person Red server (when they already have a team PvP server with a much higher population)

... then I could see them wiping Red.

Actually, forget what I said earlier: say never.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-02-2017 at 09:05 PM..
Old 05-03-2017, 02:42 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never say never.
Its never getting wiped. Server would shut down before wiped.
Old 05-03-2017, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I hope the server is never wiped. Enough people in every zone and its hard to find a camp open with this many people and only 70 zones to pick from. I would probably quit and take my 60 friends with me who all donate once a week. #NoNewServer
Old 05-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never say never.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair, if you'd read to the end of my post:

Quote:
Actually, forget what I said earlier: say never.

Last edited by loramin; 05-03-2017 at 04:19 PM..
Old 05-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope the server is never wiped. Enough people in every zone and its hard to find a camp open with this many people and only 70 zones to pick from. I would probably quit and take my 60 friends with me who all donate once a week. #NoNewServer
Calling BS on this: no one who plays this game has even 20 friends, let alone 60 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 05-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Calling BS on this: no one who plays this game has even 20 friends, let alone 60 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
"We're all friends here TM" - Farzo, circa 2016
Old 05-03-2017, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Lol at hard to find a camp open. I guess this applies if by camp you mean big money phat bux pharm camp spot.

If you go to almost any zone outside of big money phat pharm spots all you see are orcs and kobalts and aviaks and other scum that needs slaughtering but there's no one to do it.

Wtb 1/10 live exp rate item loot classic only servar
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread