Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2017, 02:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait this server is not even PVP wtf?!? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the server isn't pvp and these nerds are playing on it l o l
Old 05-29-2017, 06:34 AM
Fire Giant

they lower xp rate then lower xp potion prices LUL
Old 05-29-2017, 07:57 AM
Sarnak

Not classic enough for me.
Old 05-29-2017, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

Just made my characters on Agnarr yesterday. About to nerd out today on my day off to get in on the xp bonus + rare spawn increase before it's gone tomorrow. Shit ain't classic, but some of us don't live like we're teenagers playing EQ like a full time job any more and enjoy a little bit of a faster xp rate + people to play with.

Have fun raiding Velious 5 more years on this amalgamation of a pvp server though.
Old 05-29-2017, 07:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just made my characters on Agnarr yesterday. About to nerd out today on my day off to get in on the xp bonus + rare spawn increase before it's gone tomorrow. Shit ain't classic, but some of us don't live like we're teenagers playing EQ like a full time job any more and enjoy a little bit of a faster xp rate + people to play with.

Have fun raiding Velious 5 more years on this amalgamation of a pvp server though.
I'll probably be playing Pantheon by then if its any good. I work 2 jobs and have a family but no social life so that is probably why I can still play with the classic rules.
Old 05-29-2017, 09:06 PM
Sarnak

Wow, you guys are paying 14.99 to 9.99 (depending on membership) per month to play everquest in 2017? Now may be a good time to reevaluate your road in life.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oricalum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, you guys are paying 14.99 to 9.99 (depending on membership) per month to play everquest in 2017? Now may be a good time to reevaluate your road in life.
If $15 is determining choices for you that lead you down a particular "road in life" you have already lost.
Old 05-30-2017, 03:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hail and well met fellow adventurers.

If you're not aware, there's a time locked progression server coming out soon on live (End of the month). What you may not be aware of is that eqlive under daybreak no longer has any GM interference on there servers, ignoring well known training guilds, ksing, etc. Basically PNP and GMs does not exist any more.

What this means is this server has the potential to be the reddest of all red servers currently available.

Imagine THREE THOUSAND basement everquest lords from live starting up on a new server. They have no idea what a res box train is, no idea what filth is left on the internet from the rz/sz/zek days. While we can't ice comet them directly, the guk arch magus we trained on them sure can. Sure would be unfortunate if a group of level 1 dark elves grabbed a sow and DA trained efreeti / the whole zone.

XP loss for pve death still exists on live, that's more than probably exists for death penalty on this server nowadays. Desperate basement dwellers are counting on farming GEBS and FBSS to sell for RL cash to pay for their ramen noodles. Hit me up or aim chat if you're interested in enjoying good times with 1000s of unsuspecting innocents.
i miss you
Old 05-30-2017, 05:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If <any price to fucking playing gay ass everquest in 2017> is determining choices for you that lead you down a particular "road in life" you have already lost.
Old 05-30-2017, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by oricalum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why this community is shit. You have grown ass men working shitty minimum wage jobs that are too poor to spend money on their hobbies, thus they literally treat this game as an extension of their life.

The fact that you know precisely how much the subscription prices are tells me that you considered playing to the point that you had to go to the website to buy All Access, saw that it cost about $15 a month, and decided it wasn't in the budget. Jesus, I feel bad for you.
Closed Thread